Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homeless Vet at High Risk of Losing Sweet Boy
Exclamation 
[attachment=819]

I didn't know where else to turn anymore, so here I am, on my knees, desperately seeking any assistance. 

A few months back, I found myself at the disastrous end of finding myself unemployed due to the pandemic, and in spite of the protection of the CDC's eviction moratorium, I was thrown out of what had been my home for the past six years... unprepared, alone, and terrified. Me and my sweet boy had never been through anything like this. In a moment of panic and uncertainty, I boarded him at a local shelter.. my only focus was to keep him safe and warm while I tried to get my life back together for the boh of us. 

When I started falling behind on payments, I explained the situation to the shelter and for a while, they understood. 

Until now, and they're threatening to take him and adopt him out.

I am absolutely in a state of anguish and fear and hurt. My boy Loki has been with me since he was 6 weeks old... He's now going on 8. I'm all he knows and he's my lifeline. I've never been separated from him this long and I'm absolutely desperate to bring him home where he belongs.

So I'm here today, asking for help for my boy, to bring him home to me. To make our little family whole again.

Anything helps and I can't express the level of gratitude for any help.

Thank you. And God bless.

PayPal - PayPal.me