Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Late on bills, mortgage and loan payment- trying to reset
Hello!

I’m not sure how else to start but to start, I guess. The short story is that we are a month behind on most of our bills: I just paid April’s mortgage today and we do not have money for May’s mortgage which is due May 1. Our truck loan is also due May 1. It is our only vehicle and my husband needs it for work. Over the past year we’ve been late so many times on the truck loan that they threatened to repossessed it once. We also have a medical bill for $1,400 that is going to go to collections soon. That is a reduced price the hospital gave us but it is still more than we can afford. We make $2400 a month and our bills are $3500 a month. We had some bouts of Covid this winter that ruined our work schedule and income. My husband was able to get covid unemployment but just like everything else lately, we get a little bit that we’re grateful for but it is just never enough. I know a lot of people understand that. Always being a month or more behind is really wreaking havoc on our mental health. I have started a blog to provide another side hustle but most blogs don’t start earning money for about six months, I’ve read. We are trying and once we can at least start breaking even every month I can start to pay this forward. We used to be people who could afford doing Habitat for Humanity trips and other volunteer activities. I’d really love to get back to a place where we can share instead of beg. Thank you so much for reading. We will pay it forward. I just want to get to a place where I’m a happy mom again. I know a lot of people are in the same boat. Take care and I hope the best for you. 

PayPal.me/lkpear