Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most desperate time of my life
My family is in economic hell. We need at least 6000$ to survive this year. We have: my grandma's heart surgery, house debt, my college taxes, and me and my mom are struggling to find a job. My dad is working extra hours and getting help from my extended family, but we'd have to make sacrifices for basic stuff for at least half a year to survive. It's a lot of money but if you can donate anything before the end of the year, I will be eternally grateful to you. I keep having nightmares and my little sister is feeling the pressure, asked me if we're going to be poor and starve. I can't find it in myself to tell her she's right. When I wake up I see my parents desperate and my mom crying and I feel like a burden. I wish I could at least get rid of my college taxes somehow. I'm so stressed I'm having a hard time studying for my exams and I'm spending every single other moment looking for a job. If you have a heart, if you understand what it means to be afraid, and if you're not struggling economically, please, please, help. I can't being to tell you how much that would mean to me and my family. I'm so afraid I'll have to drop out, and Covid and everything getting more expensive because of the war don't help. Thank you if you read this, I hope you have a good day

paypal.me/namist
or
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/namist if you prefer to donate anonymously