Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recovering from severe injury needing help for this month!
Exclamation 
Hello! I will make this as short As possible as I know people don’t have a lot of time. November 27th I fell down my basement steps heading to do laundry. I broke my tibia, a spiral/winged fracture. Had surgery 12/1/21 to have a rod placed in my leg. I am just now getting to where I am up and moving. By the Grace of God to this point I have been able to make it. I had start my own business a month before the injury and while bed ridden, with the help of family I did what I could to still keep it going. However, I have to go back to work but I can’t until June 10th.

I have maxed out all credit cards, my great credit score is ruined, but the worst of it all, I am losing everything I have worked so hard for. My business equipment is about to be taken because I haven’t been able to pay the monthly financing, I am about to be evicted because there are NO RENT RESOURCES, trust me I have tried. My car is about to be repossessed, and I am also in school and becuase of the financial stress I am doing terribly when I am normally a student on the Deans List. I have exhausted help from family and friends, loans, churches, resources, etc. i am not eligible for Disability because the doctor says I can go back to work before the year that disability requires. In total, to catch everything up and breathe a little I need at least $2500. I need to catch up on rent and my business equipment so I can continue to side hustle until my new job begins.

Anything helps. Even a $1 I am more than grateful for. I truly don’t know what else to do. All I have left is my faith in humanity, that someone out there will understand and have it in their heart to help. I am a very prideful person so this is harder on me than I ever imagined it would be. I am so ready to have my independence back. To have a little peace of mind. Times are hard for everyone right now and I do understand that. I pray for all those in a similar situation. I lost my father last year and things just seemed to snowball from there. Anyway, now I am rambling. I have said my peace, now I place it in the hands of God and people to hopefully help pull me through this. Somehow someway. To anyone that chooses to donate my sincerest gratitude goes out to you! I am including a photo of the letter from the landlord, since I can only do one photo, to prove my situation. Thank you in advance and God bless!

I will link my PayPal, but I also have cashapp : $kentuckypatriotlady