Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperately need help - Single mom - account overdrawn and rent due
Heart 
Hi everyone, I am in desperate need of help and I have tried every avenue possible aunt cannot find the money that I need to keep myself and my children from being evicted from our home. I have always worked and have a good job but due to a recent divorce and being diagnosed with narcissistic abuse disorder, I find myself in a position that I’ve never been in before in my life.

I am now a single mom of two children, living on one income with too much debt and not enough income to cover it. I’m working on finding a second job to cover my extra bills but right now I am at the end of the line I need help this month. My account is overdrawn by $1000 and my rent is $1500 a month. Unfortunately my credit score is too low to obtain alone although I am trying my best to raise but it takes time and money, which I don’t have a moment.

I have lost all of my friends and families support because of my ex-husband so I don’t have anyone in my life that can help me.

It’s a very long drawn out story which I am more than willing to give but right now I am asking for any help that anyone can give me to keep my children and I from being on the street. I believe in karma and I will definitely pay this favor forward. Thank you all so much for reading and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask. 

I would love to chat with others in similar situations for support and advice for either of us. Much love to you all.

Love and light,
Luna Love

My cash app is https://cash.app/$lunalittlefoot
Please let me know if you have any problems donating to my cash app.