Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone please help
Hello, hoping that someone out there is able to help. I’ve been in a financial rut and struggling to keep things together. I’m incredibly embarrassed, I’ve hit rock bottom and I don’t know what else to do or where to turn. Swallowing my pride and asking for help is one of the hardest thing I’ve had to do but I’m at the point where this feels like my only option. Poor decisions in my past coupled with the pandemic have been haunting and too much to overcome alone. I’m literally drowning in crippling debt and cannot seem to keep my head above water. I’ve exhausted friends, loan companies, credit cards and it seems like I’ve only dug myself in a deeper hole now with terrible credit and stuck in a never ending cycle. I was fortunate enough to graduate during the pandemic but not without paying a price, I’ve yet to find a job that pays well enough to suffice or provide any type of cushion. My girlfriend lost her job due to covid and now being in her masters program leaves little to no time for employment. I currently work two jobs just to try and support us but even then my paycheck is gone before I receive it, I don’t know what else to do. I just found out a few days ago that my partner is expecting our child, there is no way we could bring a life into this situation where we can barely scrape by ourselves. I don’t have family I can lean or ask for help and I feel alone and helpless. It’s getting really hard to keep a smile on and act like everything is ok when it’s not, I’m trying my best to keep it all together but it’s honesty very difficult. I’m stressed beyond measure, each day compounding on the previous. I’ve run out of options and I’m hoping this can resonate with anyone out there who can empathize with me. I’m happy to share more details to help provide more context. I’m begging if anyone out there is blessed enough to lend a hand, I’m more than grateful for any type of contribution. Anything would help, any amount, or any type of assistance, please. I just need a little breathing room and cushion to help us get by and help me land back on my feet. Asking for help is hard, really hard and I now know why. You have to be able to recognize and admit you need it, I would not be asking if I did not need it. Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this, I appreciate the platform and generosity of others. Once these times pass and I’m in a better situation I promise I will pay it forward because we don’t go through anything alone and we all need a hand sometimes. God bless.