Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! Need Money for Cat food
[attachment=869] Hello everyone! I just want to say thank you for taking the time to read this and for any help that is given, it is greatly appreciated! I made a mistake this month, usually at the beginning of the month I go grocery shopping and get cat food, but the vet told me to switch over to science diet so I ordered cat food from the vet office (it was more expensive than the stuff I usually buy) , but since I have gotten it my cat (Mister Mr.) hasn't eaten, and I can't go out and buy his usual cat food because all of my bills auto pay on the 15-16th of each month, I feel very ashamed and disappointed in myself, I should have gotten him his usual food too but I wasn't thinking about it at the time when I was grocery shopping.  Mister Mr. usually eats Rachael Rae and his usual bag of food is 26-27$ but it should last him the two weeks until I get paid again. Please anything helps, even if I have to go to the dollar store and get him some cheap dry food I would be so grateful ! Mypaypal is @ChelleLen808