Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of help with rent during very difficult time
To make a long story short, my ex girlfriend recently cheated on me and kicked me out of our apartment. This forced me to have to move back in with my parents 2 hours away and subsequently have to leave my job as well with no savings. My name is still on the lease though, so I’m responsible for my half of the rent still which is 975.00 as my ex refuses to pay the other half even though I no longer live there, and my parents can’t help as they have a lot of medical debt from my Dad, and neither can other family members or friends. I start a new job in a couple of days, which is great, but will not be paid for another two weeks. The leasing agency is threatening to send the payment for July to collections and send me a notice to quit if it is not paid within the next few days and will not give me a break on the lease even though they are aware of the circumstances. I never ask for money from others, but am desperate and have exhausted all my other options. If anyone would be willing to help me with 975.00 for my half of the rent I would greatly appreciate it and will pay it forward to someone else when I am more stable. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

-Jordan 

https://www.paypal.me/JordanAttanasio?locale.x=en_US