Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EMERGENCY FUNDING NEEDED ANY AMOUNT WILL DO
Exclamation 
Hi. 
I am new here and not really sure how this goes and if it does really work but as just what I have written in my thread, I am in emergency financial situation. I have disconnection notices, enrollment fund problems, health problems that needs medication and almost run out of food for the table. I have the difficulties of a normal person would have to live with. It's a shame to ask for help like this but I am in a tight spot. Any amount I will accept but don't worry about it because I am willing to return the favor. I do research work and tutoring for students, it's just that it's school break at the moment thats why I dont have work for almost 2 months already. I also do online selling but these days money is always an issue not just to me so selling goods online is not that in demand. I used to have a small store at the market but due to pandemic lockdowns, I had to close it permanently cause I already run out of funds to keep it running. I am from a country wherein government help is lacking because of limited funding. Even if you are obviously struggling, you just wont fit their requirements. I can provide further details if you need proof of what I am saying about my situation, you can contact me on my email.
 I am willing to return the favor in the future, be it research work, or tutoring or any project I can help you back. Sorry if I have to ask like this but I am in desperate need.
Here is where you can help me: paypal.me/CassieQue
If you need to email, you can reach me here: cassie.hlp888@gmail.com