Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So behind, please help
So much debt, family of 4. I am a nurse and make okay money, but at the rate that the field is growing, the new graduate nurses are making more money than I am and our hospital won't be doing a raise this year. Travel nursing isn't an option. My husband has been out of work for several years due to mental health issues and we have exhausted our savings and are now in extensive debt. Over $50,000. We rent our home. Our vehicles are on their last leg- both need expensive repair jobs of $5000+ but it's cheaper than buying a new car. I can't afford to make all of my payments. I can barely afford to put gas in my car and food on the table. I'm not sure how I'm going to pay my internet bill tomorrow. I don't know how I'm going to buy my sons school supply items. Please help. Inflation has hit us especially hard and I don't know how much more I can keep doing this. The stress is overwhelming. I don't think my feet are suitable for feet pics.

I am a pay it forward type of person and believe in passing along the love and generosity that I receive. Anything you donate to me will be very much appreciated and when the time comes I will gladly pass along that love and generosity.