Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About to rock bottom, Need help
Hi... I am Bob and im live with my wife since 2020, i know that everybody been trhough troubles because for COVID-19.
But since 4 months things are going worst day by day... our bills get up to $10,000 but im not making this post for get all solved.
We've been robbed 3 months ago by some "friends" we open our house and give them our trust. Then we have troubles to pay
our bills like rent, electricity, and we started to work even harder in everything we can. We are a mexican couple, i work by doing 
wood sculptures and my wife is hair-styler. 

Since we have no tools like hair dryer, extension, paints, oil, we lived 1 month withouth electricity in house, and asked for some credits
in ethernet, and friends. Business are not going so well, right now im looking for job as a oil industry or whatever comes. Our family help us with food and know that we are having money troubles but they not know exactly what we are going through, i have no money to
buy my tools, or to rebuy things for the Salon or barbery. 

We are desperate... Recently we agreed (with really no will to accept) that she upload a announce to sell her body... prostitution.
We´ve been arguing and not in the best mood, i dont wanna go through divorced, it could be the worst thing could happen right now.

Any kind of donation or even good words like "everything is gonna be okay" would be helpful. I'm really sorry for lead us both in this situation... i failed as a the man of the house. I don't know what else to do. 

Faith is the last thing that is lost they said. In any case... thanks for reading this story... I´ll be waiting for any answer.

Quick Edit, here is my paypal if anyone wants to donate, https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_bu...HDFKUMBLN4