Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm begging Need help to pay debts, credits and avoid bankruptcy
Sad 
Hi, I am Humberto and i need help to solve some debts and credit problems I had since a few months ago. I've been through difficult times in work, with irregular incomes and i ask for some credits and some friends to some money to pay rents, electricity, but now I 
can´t pay those credits i ask for.

The work is not going that well, im living as an urban seller, i already sell clothes, and some electronic stuff, but taxes are just insane and
the pressure is driving me crazy. I live with my partner and is already thinking in the idea to sell her body to make this month with the rent and some food. We are trying to going out of this by working with recicles materials, painting and creating decorations we can sell.

I am about to lose my home, my wife and i don't know what else can i do. I don't know what else can i sell and the searching for job is not going that well. The last three monts have been the worst of my life, i've been losing everything for bad decisitions and wrong investings. I would really need any help. I beg for some help. I don't wanna go to bankruptcy i just need one oportunity to do the things well.