Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facing eviction
Hi! I am a single mother of a toddler facing eviction. This year has been incredibly hard as I am recently divorced and starting over but also faced two MAJOR health issues that forced me out of work. I am on the mend and back to working full time but the bills are so far behind that I am struggling to find a way to catch up. I have a pay or vacate notice for 9/12. I’ve had no luck finding any type of rental assistance as every charity I’ve contacted has either a waitlist or is not accepting applications for my county all together. I have no idea where else to turn. If I cannot at least get this paid, we will be homeless and I cannot imagine having to put a toddler through that. I have no family support. I owe $2781.47 for august and September plus late fees. I am also behind on electric (134.59), my car (586.43), and the property tax on my car (222.18). Again, I have contacted every resource I can think of and this is a last resort. My cashtag is https://cash.app/$wilbertba and ANY amount will help! I truly do not know where else to turn. Thank you so much in advance! I apologize if this doesn’t make sense. I am on mobile. I also tried to add attachments as proof but I’m not sure if all were uploaded.