Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single dad in financial crisis needs help
Hello,

My name is Aaron, I am a single dad in need of help. I recently lost my job because of a injury that left me unable to work in the only field I have experience in. I was a warehouse order selector for four years. My savings have run dry, bills are piling up, and finding work has been challenging because I don't meet the lifting requirements because of my injury. My daughter broke her ankle right after my insurance ran out, and I did manage to get medicare to help, but i am broke. It has gotten down to pennies, and having to choose between bills, phone, gas in my car, or making sure my daughter is taken care of.

My daughter and her needs always come first. I need immediate help, anything at all to help me get by just enough until I can find something that will let me be financially independent again. Soon, I will either have to become homeless, and move my daughter in with my parents so I can go beg more in of local stores for a job - or i dont know what. I am lost. Please, someone help me.