Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me stay in this world - help me stay alive
I am in extreme need with help in keeping my car and being able to sustain myself. If anyone could spare 1380$ or more that would help me cover the huge overdraft on my bank account and I would be able to make a payment towards my car so that it doesn’t get repossessed.

I live a pretty simple life - my dad past away what I was young and my mother did not look after me, not hard to say that my life hasn’t been easy but I have managed to go to school find places to sleep and take care of myself however I could. I work full time but I don’t make a lot hourly, last year I finally got a used car to help me get to work.

My paycheck barely covers my rent and I have been trying hard to keep a roof over my head. I have contemplated just giving up everything to the point I have suicidal ideations which is scary as I have been hospitalized in the past for an attempt in which I was placed on life support after taking sleeping pills. I just don’t know what to do anymore.

I am unable to afford gas or food and live in a perpetual cycle of being over-drafted every paycheck. I don’t have any family I can count on for help. Please help me come out of that cycle, please please do. I’d be most grateful. Heart

Please donate to my PayPal.me below:
https://paypal.me/zzia