Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help towards decorations for my toddler's bday next month
I'm trying to get stuff to help me make some decorations I don't have the stuff for and also for the things I actually can't make also. I'm a momma that lives on ssi, I usually try selling books for extra cash or making graphics when I can but I had surgery and I am struggling in so many ways even on a loan for part of my after treatment which the place sent email saying pay less than half on one time payment but I have till specific date they gave me which is a few days. However my child's smile would mean the most to me during the party with party theme my child picked which is halloween. I am doing some decorations handmade for us to work on together which I need money for what I can't afford and didn't have the items to recycle on for it. Also have things I can't actually make myself. Giving my baby the dream halloween party and gift would mean the world to me and the dream gift is a swing set which on ssi I can't afford. I can't sell books since I wasn't able to cover my monthly charge for access on that I'm at lost. Thanks for any assistance on how to get the money by trying something or any guidance or help offered.