Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burgled at home in Athens Greece
Heart 
I’m raising funds for this incident where a robbery at our home was made by two men who broke in via the entrance pictured that leads down from the street. Fortunately we are safe, but the Police are unable to recover their stolen possessions, and for a family of two being myself and my elderly moother that is not one that can be said to be well off it is devastating.

I had my work computer stolen, for which my company has deducted from next wages to replace, and my elderly mother had her handbag stolen which contained important paperwork and funds for medical procedures of arthroscopy and a developing cataract and now from all the stress has been going through stages of collapsing at periods of time which needs to be looked into through private facilities.

As my mother is a foreigner living in the country, we will need to have her re-issued permit of stay and passports as well as other important documentation that would be required as soon as possible and can only be done quickly enough through lawyers and other assisting authorities there, so as not to have my elderly mother have to physically attend everything in her condition and fortunately for me I already am covered due to being born here. Not being insured has been a big issue for her at present due to the paperwork not existing and so everything is just way too high in pricing.

The doors that they have had broken into are also in need of replacing as soon as possible as it was easy to force open, so these funds will assist immensely to their present needs of their health and wellbeing and safety going forward to prevent this happening again as well and to be safe during the winter as well as my mother's health from not deteriorating any further as any more collapses will make my own panic over the sitaution get worse as already dont know what I would do without her.

The funds I am hoping can be collected at best is around 3000 euro.
I do want to apologize in advance for such a high figure though this is all due to the fact of how an uninsured person would have to pay almost 3 times the price of what exists and for example her chest MRI exams of my mother without government help comes up to 1000 euros on its own from the hospital called "Υγεια" where we went for the ER on one of the days of her fearful collapses. So with such a collected amount we should be able to get everything checked here and back on our feet in no time! We appreciate every single bit of help and bless your hearts! 

Paypal: https://paypal.me/ashanm13?country.x=GR&locale.x=en_US

Skrill: https://skrill.me/rq/Esen/3000/EUR?key=Y...ECi2fnZuhC

Revolut: revolut.me/ahsanmnv7

IBAN: GR8802600360000690201232385