Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone ever get an email from ctracy762@gmail.com
I got an email from Tracy clarke saying she wants to help. She doesn't want any fees or banking info she just wants username and password to my credit card thing. The credit card in question is closed and there is no banking info on it. She has gone as far as sending me screenshots of confirmations from other credit cards and someone else sent me an email validating her. They both type in broken English which nothing wrong with that but I've said multiple times if u have my PayPal then send the money. Just trying to desperately get one credit card paid. And it seems like all I get are scammers. Just don't know if this is one too or not.
I’ve gotten emails like this too… just got one today. Shame on these people.
I got one from bradnewway@outlook.com. seemed more than willing to help but wanted to mainly handle credit card debt. Then asked for web link and username and passwords. When I called the person out and said I don't give out usernames and passwords they did a whole guilt trip and never wrote again the user also has an accomplice that points you in the direction of this email named evica svike. Please watch out. My family really really needs help and this person is preying on that weakness and feeling of hopelessness
Good catch, everyone.  Thank you for sharing, and helping to keep others safe and aware so they can be on the lookout for these types of things!