Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My tennis dream
Help Support My Tennis Dreams ?

My name is Elle Helen Marie Tucci, and I'm 12 years old. I'm writing to you with a really big dream – I want to become a professional tennis player one day! Tennis is my passion, and I'm super dedicated to getting better and better. I am currently ranked 6th in Canada and 3rd in Ontario.

I started playing tennis when I was really young, and I instantly fell in love with it. I practice every day after school and on weekends too. I even watch tennis matches on TV to learn new techniques and strategies.

But here's where I could use your help. As you know, tennis can be quite expensive. There are costs for coaching, training equipment, court fees, and even traveling to tournaments. Right now, my family is doing their best to support my tennis journey, but sometimes it's tough for them to manage all the expenses.

I believe that with a little financial support, I could really take my tennis skills to the next level. I want to join more competitive and international tournaments to challenge myself and improve. I also want to attend specialized training camps where I can learn from top coaches and meet other passionate players like me.

Any contribution, no matter how small, would mean the world to me. Your support could make a huge difference in helping me pursue my dream. Maybe one day, when I'm playing on the big stage, you can proudly say that you helped me get there.

If you're wondering how your support will be used, don't worry, I'll keep you updated! I'll send you regular updates on my progress, share photos and videos from my training sessions and tournaments, and let you know how your generosity is making a real impact on my tennis journey.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my letter. I really appreciate your consideration and support. If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to reach out to me or my family. I'm excited to work hard and make my tennis dreams come true, and your help would mean everything to me.

Thank you again!

Warmest tennis hugs,
Elle 

[email=ellehmtucci@gmail.com]ellehmtucci@gmail.com[/email]    Instagram: @ellehmtucci                                                                                    Link: https://ota.tournamentsoftware.com/ranking/player.aspx?id=35773&player=2997620

My dad’s email is [email=roberttucci74@gmail.com]roberttucci74@gmail.com[/email] and his paypal account is paypal.me/rtucci74