Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homelessness affects individuals rather than societies and cities
Greetings, I'm Clifton Mitcham, and I'm married to Suzanne Mitcham. In the Covid pandemic, we lost our home and all our possessions, including our heirlooms. We were evicted from our manufactured home because of unpaid lot space rent. Despite the fact that it was paid for with a clear title, the mobile home movers destroyed our family home. As a customer service representative, I work at a call center that has been closed because of the pandemic. Our lot space rent had fallen behind by the time I bought all the equipment required to work from home, attended 45 days of unpaid training, and waited a month to receive my first paycheck. The park owner was unwilling to understand, and when I was able to pay again, the payments went to the month I missed first. Our family of two, my wife, 59, and myself, 61, are now stranded on the streets without the safety net most middle-class families enjoy. For a year now, we have been homeless with nothing more than what we can carry. The only place we have ever stayed that was safe is at a church-run shelter during Christmas. As a family, we have lost a beloved cat in this ordeal and have given up hope. We need a place where we could rebuild our lives. Please help us with information on what we need to do to get us off the streets at our ages. We don't have anywhere to turn and we are in a dangerous situation. Please help my wife and myself. It is important to know what we need to do to get out of this ordeal. Thank you very much for your time.

https://paypal.me/ScottMitcham