Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life's struggles help save my whole life!!!!
Heart 

[Image: story_header.jpg?width=1200&format=webp]
[Image: 5lfwe6cfRPWk9kL-GXnhgg.jpeg?width=375&he...ormat=webp]

San Leon, Tx

I lost my momma a yr ago August 7th, I have been super depressed and lost most of the time. I had to get a storage unit to put my things and the things that I got from her. Her house was sold and I had to move upon moving I wasn't or rather hadn't been able to pay my storage fee. I am two months behind and they are telling me they are going to sale my unit. On Aug 4th I got hired for a job and today Aug 5th I start, my issue is I won't be able to make the money to save my unit in time. They are saying I have two days to come up with my storage fees and all the late fees. I have been able to pay them up til two months ago. I struggle daily to even come up with the gas for the generator I use for electricity. But God is good and I believe that he will be even better with my situation at hand. I don't want to lose everything that I own and the things that I got from my momma. I can't lose it!! Please help me please I beg for the help. Thank you in advance and GOD bless you. 
Need $400 for my storage unit and anything extra would go for gas for the generator..

Cashapp-- $Fukluvnyou 
Paypal-- inkfades88 or you can use my email sunshinestars69@gmail.com