Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help fast
[attachment=1050]Hello all.  I am writing to ask for help for me and my two pugs.  We currently have been living in a very rundown, very old RV that was given to us about a year ago.  Please don't think I am ungrateful, because I am, I do realize I was blessed at the time despite the many downfalls we have endured over the last year.  You see there are many leaks in the roof and despite my attempts to repair them as I can there just seems to be more, only leaving me and my pups with multiple pans and buckets afoot and I can't even tell you how many items ruined by water damage.  Also, the stove and hot water heater do not work and there are multiple electrical issues

I have recently been offered a Fleetwood Gearbox Toy hauler 5th wheel that is valued at $24k in its current used condition.  Everything works inside and it has no leaks in the roof.  I have been offered this 5th wheel for only $4k.  I believed this would be no problem to raise so excitedly I ran a campaign on gofundme, then beggingmoney, and even PayPal's fundraiser only to be very disappointed when the results returned $0.  I felt defeated, until I came upon this forum.  I do feel this is my last chance to get the funds I need to secure this 5th wheel for me and my pugs before winter arrives again.  We are fast approaching fall and I fear how we will fair this winter season in this current situation.  

So, I am asking for help to raise $5k, this will pay the $4k for the 5th wheel and the $1k will help me to transport the 5th wheel to the property that I stay at that has electrical and water hook ups for me.  I know times are hard for everyone right now and I appreciate any help that can be provided.  My paypal link is paypal.me/nerdipixi
or my cashtag is $playfulpixy