Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’m trying as hard as I can, asking for help is harder than I thought!
Hi, my name is Crystal. I am a 44 year old divorced Christian woman trying to just get through till the day the good lord calls me home. I don’t receive any government assistance because I can get out and work and I do. I work very hard, unfortunately I do a lot of work for older people and can’t make myself ask for financial compensation. After my marriage of 16yrs ended, I moved back to central Georgia to take care of an Aunt who was very sick. When she passed away, I went through an ordeal with a stalker that almost ended my life. By the grace of God, I survived and I chose to let that tragedy make me stronger and push me to do as much good in this world as I can. However finding a place where I could afford to live, and feel safe living alone was very hard. I finally found my refuge, a home of my own. One month after moving in, my truck was stolen. I have managed to stay afloat for 5 months by walking to the side jobs I found locally. Now I have a vehicle that was loaned to me from a friend whose wife I cared for during the last months of her life.I have an interview tomorrow at a place I’m told I am guaranteed to be hired at. However my rent is 7 days passed due. My cellular phone bill is due in 10 days and I’ve gone 3 days without food. I’m trying to keep my spirits up and keep my faith that as long as I keep doing right by my Lord he will show me the way to get passed these difficult days. A friend told me about this website and I had reservations about basically panhandling online, but my pride isn’t as loud as my hunger pains and fears of homelessness. Any help I get will be so greatly appreciated. 

My cash tag is $gigatt

Thank you and God bless you all!?☀️