Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving Fund Support, please help!
Exclamation 
Hello, Dear reader,

Since the beginning of this year, we have had several deaths in the family and have had to travel out of state multiple times to support the family. 

This has depleted all of our resources, and we have not been able to get back on our feet from that expense along with the increase in food, gas, and electricity due to inflation.

My husband is not well and has some serious health issues which have affected his ability to work long hours. 

Now our landlord has given us a notice of Termination or Tenancy. We have to be out of our apartment within 2 months, find another place to live, and have a down payment with one month's rent before that time. 

Our options are limited, renting is very expensive for a family of 5 in our area, so we have decided to go for a mobile home which is cheaper and affordable. 

We just need money for a downpayment and closing fee (about $6,500), which is why we are reaching out for help.

Any support is greatly appreciated! This is my Paypal link: https://paypal.me/YMcElveen?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
Thankful I'm going to try that hopefully they can help me