Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of a financial miracle
I'm a single parent I'm in debt and about to be kicked out of my house. I have a car but can't afford the valoreum tax and my information was stolen so now I'm in credit card debt and they told me I have to pay it. My daughter is a  troubled teenager was taken from me as a baby by her maternal grandmother then was abandoned by her and now I'm trying to bond with her after years of being kept away. I'm currently studying to get my insurance license and I can't afford the exam. The only source of income I had was junk removal gigs with my cousin but the truck was stolen by a mechanic it's in my cousins name and I haven't heard from her about what she's going to do about it. I spent the last bit of money I had on groceries and the phone bill. I'm usually not the one to beg but I have no other options the area I live in is not close enough to any jobs to walk and having a car I can't use makes it all so difficult please help. My cashapp is https://cash.app/$Jaygee22000 thanks in advance and God bless.