Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help to rebuild my life
Hi everyone,

Approximately six years ago, my life took a painful turn as my marriage came to an end, plunging me into a world of depression and anxiety. Amidst this challenging journey, my two precious children have been my guiding light, and I've done everything within my power to ensure their well-being. Unfortunately, the legal battles and emotional toll have led to a spiraling debt crisis, making it increasingly difficult to provide for them.

The breakdown of my marriage forced me into a relentless legal battle to secure contact with my beloved children. These legal expenses, coupled with the mounting costs of daily life, have resulted in credit card debts nearing £10,000. 

My children are the most important people in my life, and I'm determined to be there for them. However, the burden of this debt has made it challenging to ensure their happiness and security. 

I've worked tirelessly to improve my situation, cutting expenses wherever possible and seeking additional work opportunities. But the weight of these debts, especially the high-interest car loan that was my only means of transportation to work, is becoming overwhelming.

I'm reaching out with humility and sincerity, seeking assistance to reduce this debt burden. It's not just about me; it's about creating a stable and loving environment for my children. 

Once I regain financial stability, I'm committed to managing my finances more responsibly to secure a better future for my children and me. 

I hate doing these things but I appeal to your kindness and generosity. Any assistance, no matter how small, will be immensely appreciated and will directly impact my ability to provide for my children. 

If you wish to reach out or offer assistance, please help me at http://www.PayPal.me/theonlytimbo 

Thank you,

Tim