Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help; broke and very hungry
I am a 28 year old with no income and life has been testing me since the pandemic. I've been caretaking my grandpa since 2015 on and off with my mom until his passing in 2021. He left us his house via his will in equal parts. My mom has tried to make me move into the place but it is currently filled with mold because of her negligence. I recently found out the house also has plumbing issues (water pressure in the kitchen sink is low, no hot water in the bathroom, and the washing machine's seal is damaged) and the hvac needs to be replaced because of the mold.

We have no way of getting professional help because most of her income goes to paying off the house I'm currently in and my grandpa's house. It's out of our field of expertise and every little bit of cash helps.

Our financial situation is so bad, she is relying on her boyfriend to keep her from going under. She is retired, 68, and relies on what money she gets from the government. However, because of my situation, I am left fighting for myself and fasting on and off since May. I am a freelance artist who takes commissions, however, my artstyle is not everyone's taste and my reach isn't great. The algorithm on the sites/apps I use are garbage and it has lessened my reach. I literally only have $9 in my bank account because all my savings were spent on mold treatments. The only way I was able to survive was because of my mom generously helping me out but our luck has run out.

Any money graciously donated will go to groceries and basic needs and (hopefully) enough left over to repair and fix this house up. I'm not asking for much, but my end goal would be at least enough to help me gain what money i lost and more so i can be comfortable and not in a dire situation like i am in currently. Due to my mom and I co-owning the house, I had to pay half for the repairs and it drained my account completely. Right now, I just want enough money to buy groceries again and eat. It's been two months since then.

Thank you very much in advance if you decide to help me out! ?

https://www.paypal.me/creepymacready (paypal)

$creepymacready (cash app)