Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurt at work. Out 10 weeks. Rent Help Please
Hello, I just found this forum as I have asked friends and family for help with no luck. I work gig construction installing HVAC units for commercial properties and 4 weeks ago I fell through the ceiling of a hospital of all places and fractured my clavicle and tore ligaments in my shoulder. I cannot work for ten weeks and I am 4weeks in. My company doesn't have insurance so yes I have outstanding medical bills now.buy more pressing is I have gotten 1 month behind on rent and will be facing 2 months behind which will trigger eviction.  I can get back to work once released from doctor but I'm scared I will be evicted before I can begin earning again.  I have always been self sufficient with no issues just living day to day and then the floor below me gave away and I don't know what to do at this point. I'm asking for one-month rent to buy me time to get back to work so I don't become evicted. I've applied for loans but my younger mistakes n education loans ruined my credit.  Rent is 600 monthly for a single wide trailer in rural SC and is operated by a real estate broker so I can't plead to my landlord.  Thanks for listening I hope someone can help.  I can pay back once I'm back to work. Please amd thank you God  bless
PayPal  jamesquick81
Cashapp  $JBreezyBez