Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requesting a fast help.
Hello my brothers. My name is Maria, I am 30 years old. I have two children aged 6 and 3. I am married and I live with my husband, But we have gone through many challenges in life and also a lot of economic instability. 

My husband was fired from his job since April so we had no other way to live and found ourselves in debt to pay fees, house rent, transportation and buy food so that our children can live. My husband got another job in August but his monthly income is not enough to handle us all. I was praying that if anyone would be touched to help me with what he will be given by God he can do it. 

If I can be able to get 10,000$ it will help me to grow my business, pay children's fees and house rent. We will also be able to get rid of the debts we have. I know that someone will be touched and God will multiply him more because he who has mercy on the poor is lending to God and God will never forget him. 

I don't like begging but I did not have any other choice. Please help and God will bless you my brothers. Thank you.

https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/money/c...VKQTE6MMKQ