Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help my debt is ruining my life
Sad 
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]I hope this letter finds you in good health. I am writing to humbly request your assistance due to the challenging financial circumstances I find myself in. Over the last two years, I made poor financial decisions that have left me struggling with a substantial debt burden.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Currently, I have six loans totaling $1,000 biweekly, which consume my entire paycheck. These loans have become unmanageable, and my credit score has plummeted, making it impossible for me to secure any additional loans. I am in dire need of help to regain control of my financial stability.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Two of these loans were taken out of necessity, one to cover the expenses of sending my parents to Mexico for my grandfather's funeral and the other to repair my wall and water heater after an unexpected explosion. These emergencies cost me $2,500 out of pocket as insurance coverage was insufficient.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]The remaining loans initially aimed to clear credit card debt, but I made further poor choices, leading to more debt. I deeply regret these decisions and their consequences.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]I work full-time as a manager at an auto parts store, but recently, our hours have been reduced due to the slow season. My recent paychecks have been barely enough to cover my loan payments, let alone my basic living expenses, such as food, phone bills, and transportation.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]I have stopped socializing and don't even own a car because I can't afford one. I feel overwhelmed by my financial situation and am desperately seeking a way to become debt-free and regain control of my life.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]While I understand that my situation may be challenging, I am actively working to rectify my mistakes and secure a brighter future. Any assistance or guidance you can provide would be immensely appreciated.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Thank you for taking the time to read my letter. Your support means a lot to me, and I am grateful for any help you can offer.[/font]

paypal.me/EnriqueMares