Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heart Failure & Struggling financially
Sad 
Hello everyone.  I'm a 54 yr old female with heart failure and multiple other health problems that have snowballed fast.  I'm extremely short of breath just walking from my chair to the bathroom and very swollen with fluid. ( take multiple diuretics daily).  I used to work as an RN and never saw this coming for myself. I feel helpless and hopeless. The medical problems were adding up for years but this is finally the thing I can barely function with.  We've accumulated so much credit card debt from day to day living we're crushed and so stressed out . (and personal loans with our attempts to consolidate credit cards)  We're struggling to meet minimum payments and buy necessities.   We are buried.   We had wonderful credit all our married life and now with high credit balances, nobody will give us any more consolidation or  a home equity loan.    My husband isn't in great health either with a heart problem and blood clots  and this financial situation is a horrible way to exist.  I cry everyday and he's withdrawing because he doesn't know what to do.     I know asking for the kindness of strangers  won't solve our long term needs. Maybe we have to lose our house   Sad  But right now we're so desperate for a pressure relief  to lift any weight at all so we can temporarily breathe.  I guess that's the best way to say it.  We feel desperate and alone and scared.   

Thank you all for reading.   Stay  healthy, friends.  

PS   if anyone can donate , my paypal link is     paypal.me/katietomatie 
Text me [number removed]