Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a guy that could use some help
Hi everyone, I'm a single man (26) currently not employed, living with my disabled and low income mother. I have some health issues and some disabilities myself that make daily life more challenging than it should be. I'm just trying to make it in life and pursue the career that I want, but I'm constantly being setback by what seems to be bad luck or fate. While I'm not in the absolute worst situation, I am in an extremely stressful one that has been taking a toll on my family for years. Sometimes I just wish that I could go to sleep and never wake up again. My family has been struggling financially for years and we're all just trying to help keep each other afloat. 

I have been trying to find a place of employment for a few years now and I've only been successfully employed twice, both of them didn't last long. The first time was due to a back injury and the second was because I got sick and did everything I was supposed to do when reporting it to the company and going to the doctor. The second time I believe was an unlawful termination and my Union head was a pushover who didn't help me at all. I have little work experience and most employers don't even give me a chance because of that fact.

So I decided to take a welding class and the school was talking a big game about how they have so manyu connections and how we're almost guaranteed a job after completing the course. 6 months later, and I still haven't found work. I'm currently trying to become a chef through a culinary apprenticeship program, but my car is in desperate need of repairs. 
There was a program that was supposed to help me pay for repairs when I was in school, but they were disorganized, lazy, and incompetent. 

I'm do little odd jobs whenever I have the chance, but my biggest issue right now is transportation. I can't work when I don't have transportation but I can't fix my transportation if I don't work, so I'm in a bit of a pickle. I've never begged or asked for money before because it never sat well with me. But I learned to swallow my pride and ask for help. My car needs about $5k in repairs. All I need is a little boost to help with my situation. Anything is appreciated. 
If you want to help, donate here ?https://www.paypal.com/donate/?business=3HR4VLA5QDCYG&no_recurring=0¤cy_code=USD

NO SCAMMERS I'm not an idiot, so don't waste your time.