Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 years of ⛈️
Exclamation 
My name is Amy…..to completely understand why im here asking for help you would have to go back 3/4 years. Everything started when my grandad passed away after overcoming lung cancer from the railroad only to succumb to Alzheimer’s later in his life. Losing this incredible man was the beginning of a very long and unfortunate train of events that has quite literally made me spiral ever since. (Side bar, my mother had moved in w my grandparents to care for his deteriorating condition, so my father was living/working alone in another town an hour away). So, right before he passed, my father suffered from a debilitating stroke and my daughter (12 at the time) and I had to move back home with him to help aide in his recovery. My grandmother started to go down hill after my father passed, and down hill FAST, so my mother was never able to come home to take care of her husband…..that job was left to me. I was happy I was close enough to step up and be there for him, but it DID make the drive to and from my job extremely difficult being I worked an hour away. Losing my granddaddy devastated me, almost losing my dad did even more to my mental well being, and the prospect of losing my grandmother TOO was enough to begin my spiral. Another side bar, I had been dating what I THOUGHT was my future for 12 years at this point, but when things get too hot most ppl don’t stay in the kitchen long! So even though I should have had support at least mentally there, he was partially none existent and I was so mental exhausted that I didn’t have the energy to try and fix what was falling apart between us, I honestly didn’t even recognize anything was falling apart. I was so overwhelmed with life at this point! I held it together for a while, my dad started to recover and regain some mobility and cognition…..then BOOM my grandmother passes in her sleep and my world stops AGAIN! my emotional support from my boyfriend was long gone, however, he did come to the funeral, which was nice, but that was about it. My mother was so distraught. Emotional support from her wasn’t even an option to ask for because she wasn’t a worse than I was at this point! Was mentally half there and didn’t really understand what was going on, and my daughter was a teenager so, of course, what did I do!? I turned alcohol because it was the only thing that could numb
any pain and stress I was going through. It was the only thing that kept me from taking my own life, and making it through each day. I wasn’t drinking heavily, nor was I dependent upon, but it was enough to start raking havoc! I had a 2016 maxima this time, that I had searched for, negotiated, and bought myself for the first time in my life and was so proud of that accomplishment (since my daughters “sperm donor” had ran my credit into the ground and I worked ten years to repair that mess!!!)!!!! I was driving to my fathers after work afternoon, we still don’t know exactly what happened, the next thing, I remember, was trying to crawl out of the sunroof with a broken neck, a broken hand, and what ended up being 35 stitches on my face!! I had one more year to pay that car off, and once again, I found myself devastated, and on top of that basically immobile. it took months to heal, I’m still not fully recovered, and we are still left with a lot of questions, because I was the only one involved in the actual wreck itself. I didn’t hit anybody, nobody hit me, we don’t know exactly what happened and of course blacked out, so I have no idea. Fast forward I was able to find an old 5k dollar Chevy to drive around and I started back to work, within three months there was a wreck on the interstate AGAIN!! Fast-forward a little more, I’m beginning to mentally recover from all the losses in my family, all the financial struggles I was having, and my boyfriend tells me he has a baby on the way! I asked him, “IM PREGNANT, WHAT!? WTF ARE YOU ON AND TALKING ABOUT!?” I come to learn that ever since my granddad passed, he had been sleeping with some other female because I couldn’t be there for him more!? Are you kidding me at this point!? I was barely able to take care of myself, and the people around me let alone him!!! Now mind you, this is the man I thought I was going to marry right!? So i make the hard decision to stay and try and work things out. The baby is born, and he STAYS 24/7 with this other girl who has been trying to eliminate me from day one for THREE WEEKS and tells me to calm down and get over it! So when THAT NEWS HIT, I COMPLETELY LOST MYSELF AND EVERYTHING CONNECTED TO ME!!! I LOST MY JOB BC I COULD NOT STOP CRYING , LET ALONE FOCUS ON MY DUTIES, I LOST THE HOUSE I PLANNED IN MOVING BACK TO AFTER MY MOM COULD COME BE WITH MY DAD AGAIN, I LOST EVERYTHING! I MEAN EVERYTHING! THE CREDIT I WORKED SO HARD TO REPAIR IS CURRENTLY IN SHAMBLES, MY DAUGHTER IS TURNING 16 IN LESS THAN A YEAR AND IF COURSE NEEDS A CAR. I LOST SO MUCH OF MYSELF WE DIDN’T HAVE THANKSGIVING, WE DIDN’T DO CHRISTMAS, WE HAD NO HOLIDAYS BC I COULDN’T AFFORD IT!! My entire life unraveled!! everything is unraveling, and for the last year I have been mentally and physically used by the man who says he loves me, blocked and ignored for months, then begged to be there after, treated like nothing then told I’m everything, just never getting a min of happiness or true hope!!! I was ready to just say forget it all, I’m done with life…..and quite literally I had an amazing opportunity to do an apprenticeship at a nail salon drop in my lap without even trying!!!! It was an hour and 20 minutes away from my house, but I took it immediately, because that is my ultimate dream! I had been praying for god to show me how to achieve this for years!!! During Covid I figured out that I’m really good at nails and I enjoyed doing it, it was the perfect opportunity to be able to get my license without having to go to a school and still get some income while giving my time! My only silver lining, in three years of hell!! I worked there for about five months, come to find out she had me working there illegally, none of my hours counted towards my actual ability to take my license, she didn’t teach me anything, because I already knew what to do, and she underpaid me the entire to

time!! I had to quit immediately if I stayed there, I would have put my chances of getting my license in jeopardy, and I would’ve been banned from the board of cosmetology for life!! And here I sit, beginning to pull my life back together, with Christmas right around the corner, unable to find a job conducive to my responsibilities I have at home. Everything has gotten so bad, and I feel so hopeless. This is my last resort. 

PayPal.Me/AmyMartin487