Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want my life back.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. My name is Troy back in Sept I caught Covid. I've never been sick like this. I laid in bed for 3 weeks. During that 3 weeks I lost my job. Couldn't pay my rent. With what little money I had rented a 10x10 storage unit. Gave away alot of things so I could put everything in the storage  unit. Basically my tools and winter clothes (work wear). Paid for a motel for a few days. Luckily I ran into someone I use to do side work for. Told him my situation and he said let me see what I can do. So I've been working for him just to pay the motel. The owners work with me on paying them. But it takes everything I make to pay for the room. My storage has gotten behind during all this.
2 days ago I was offered a job. I plan on taking the job. The problem is that I need my tools. I've worked all my life. My storage unit has everything I need to get myself out of this hole that has been created. I owe $450 that's all. Once I get back to work I could pay back every cent. Please I want my life back. And again thank you for  your time. Troy E.

Cash app: $1eyedrooster4
paypal.me/TroyEvans165583