Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life gave me lemons, need some cash to make new Boo Bees, Please
Tongue 
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Hey champions of wit and big-hearted beings,[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Gather 'round for a tale that's got more twists than a Shakespearean comedy, sprinkled with a dash of sarcasm, a pinch of tragedy, and a whole lot of hope.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]So, remember that time in June 2020 when I generously funded my own divorce? Yeah, turns out breaking up is hard to do, especially when you walk away with nothing but a newfound appreciation for financial independence.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Fast forward to December of that year, and I play detective in a Christmas mystery where my ex-husband's family ghosts him, but I'm still the last (and only) one standing. He checks out at 54 y/o due to the 'natural causes' of alcoholism. Go figure.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Then, just to keep things interesting, I decide to spice up my life with an encore. A year later, my annual medical exam turns into a mammogram marathon. Plot twist: breast cancer. But hey, why stop at one life-altering event when you can have two?[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Out go the boobs on August 23, 2022, in a mastectomy extravaganza. Complications? Check. Insurance drama? Double-check. And just for fun, throw in a tax bill from the state for good measure.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Fast forward again to today. I'm rocking my foobs, which are basically lumpy mashed potatoes with a side of mesh bra magic. My left side decided to rebel, leaving me with an unintended art installation. Picasso would be proud.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]But fear not! I have a golden ticket to the next reconstruction adventure. The catch? It's gonna cost me a cool 9k, and my bank account is giving me side-eye like I just told it a bad joke.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]So, dear reader, if you fancy being the hero in this unpredictable narrative, click that PayPal link paypal.me/foxikim @foxikim and sprinkle a little magic on my deformity dilemma. And who knows, you might just gain a new friend with a knack for storytelling and an undying appreciation for the generosity of internet pals.  [/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Cheers to you, my quirky saviors [/font]