Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My blog's domain is about to expire. Please help.
Hi great people. My name is Enna and I'm happy to be here. I'm a teacher, life coach, writer, and blogger. 

You see, I was a freelance "Ghostwriter" for 15 years. A "ghostwriter" is basically a writer who's hired to write for someone else. 

After submitting the work, the client pays the ghostwriter. This means that the ghostwriter loses ownership of the article. The article is credited to someone else as the author. 

I've written thousands of life coaching articles for reputable magazines and companies as a ghostwriter.

However, last year I decided to ditch "Ghostwriting" and started my own blog. The reason was that I no longer wanted to hide my writing talent behind 'ghost writing'. I want people to know me and acknowledge my writing talent. I also want to teach people a few things about 'how to do life' through my life coaching articles. 

You can look at my blog to see how I'm impacting lives with my life coaching blog posts https://www.ennathelifecoach.com/

Now, my blog's domain is about to expire and I need your help urgently. I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO RENEW MY SITE. 

When you help me, I plan to buy the 5-year plan. By so doing,  I'll not have to worry about the domain expiring any time soon. I'll thus concentrate on what I do best - writing helpful blog posts for my readers.

In addition, I plan to turn my blog posts into videos so that I can impact more people. Turning blog posts into videos requires money.

Currently, my blog attracts about 5,000 visitors per month. I want to grow my readership to about 10,000 per month, then I can start monetizing the blog. So, I'm not making any money from my blog right now. That's why I need your urgent help.

If you can find it in your heart to help me keep my blog running, I shall be forever grateful. In addition, you'll be proud and happy as you watch me nurture my talent. 

If you wish, you can be my follower. I can send you links to my new posts as a way of saying thank you. 

Remember, no amount is too little. I shall appreciate every dime. 

Kindly use this link to help me https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=EVG6R7N9L97MC.
Congrats on starting your own blog. That is a fantastic step, and it looks like you have some good articles on there so far. This is just a suggestion, and you certainly don't have to take it: you can consider monetizing your site now. With 100-200 daily visitors, you have steady traffic, and can probably make at least a few cents a day, which should be plenty to get started toward the registration fees to renew your domain. Plus, it appears that your domain won't expire until late June, so you have over 5 months to save up for it. And sure, renewing for five years would be convenient, if you have to go one year at a time until you save up the 50 to 75 dollars, then I would go that route. Ten to fifteen dollars a year is much easier to come up with, and if you monetize soon, you may be surprised how fast you are able to earn it. Keep up the good work, keep adding articles and content, and I have no doubt that you will be successful.

You might even consider offering a life coaching service. People may pay you for your expertise. You might sell a half hour or hour session by phone call or zoom, or offer a conversation by email, and use your skills to point them in the right direction for their specific needs.

Obviously, asking for help here is also a perfectly fine idea, but I wouldn't stop there. Whether you receive a donation to renew your domain or not, you can keep forging forward, and helping yourself and your future, so that you can continue to help others. Best of luck!
Hi. Thank you for reading my post and offering great advice. My blog is hosted on http://www.blogger.com which is free and thus has limited features. The reason my blog is hosted on Blogger.com is that other hosts are quite costly. When I raise money, I plan to export my blog to a more versatile host such as Wordpress.com. Thanks again for the good advice.