Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help struggling financially looking after brother with depression
Heart 
Hi. I'm so sorry I have to do this. Ask for money when there people in worse situation than me. But I don't know what else to do. 
I have been looking after my little brother ever since he had some personal matters which lead him to attempt suicide. He is family, so obviously I took him in and put him under my care for the last 8 or so years, even though I wasn't in a great financial position at that time. The first few years was ok, I made do, cut all my social ties, only focused on working and have been trying to budget as much as I can on food and everything. But for the last year or so, the cost of living went up so much, and I can't keep up. Rent went up as well. 
Now I'm in deep financial stress. Took some loans thinking that things would get better eventually, but it didn't. I'm now over 1 month in rent arrears, electricity might get cut off. My pay barely cover to put meals on the plate. 

Please, if there is anybody out there who could help, you'll be a life saver. Anything will help.

Thank you 

http://paypal.me/nkitajima
I've made a gogetfundme page as well but I barely got any views, it was rather depressing how invisible I was in that site. All the big stories and tragic stories got lots of views and donations but nothing for an average joe. if you need to see more detail of what happened you can find it here https://gogetfunding.com/facing-severe-f...epression/
Please anybody help. I'm so sorry I keep posting comments on my own post. But I'm really desperate. I tried all I could. I don't know what else I can do. There is so many hours I can work before burning out. I barely sleep or eat. Anything will help.
Can someone please assist me? I apologize for repeatedly commenting on my own post, but I'm feeling incredibly desperate. I've exhausted all of my options and don't know what else to try.

I'm reaching my limits in terms of work hours, barely getting any sleep or proper meals. Any form of assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Hi anybody here to help me? And who is isil324? How come you just paraphrase my comment on my thread. I'm so sorry but I'm genuinely asking for help, and it feels like I'm being trolled in here.
Depression is catching up on me. Is anybody there? Maybe just to have a chat. I can't keep up with this. I need somebody to keep myself sane, life has been too much for me. I'm getting tired of this. Just ranting, I'm so sorry. I'll be ok.
If there is anybody here that would help, but is doubting if I'm a scam , I can verify, I can email my breach notice from my landlord, I can send my electricity bill notices, I would do anything. I know it's not safe to send documents with my personal details and addresses online , but what else could I do, I'm already at rock bottom. The address might not valid soon anyway if I get evicted, might not have that phone number as well if am not able to pay that bill either. I'll be just a nobody and be forgotten. My identity will be worth nothing soon enough.
Please, somebody help me. I'm running out of time, so sorry please help me, anything will help.