Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homeless in less than a week
I was living in a room on a small holding. My daughter and her husband was also living there. Then her husband found a job and needed transport to get to work and back everyday. So we made an agreement that he will use my car but that he will sustain my car and fix anything that breaks. He used my car all the time, leaving me without transport whenever I needed it. One day I did get my car to go to the doctor and I realized something was wrong with my car. So I told him my car needs to stand until he fixed whatever is wrong and he agreed, but he kept on using my car until it eventually broke down completely. They then moved away and told me to go with them, and that I must leave my car with a mechanic to get it fixed, so I gave up my room and moved with them. I had to pay to live with them. He told me to pay extra to help pay for the fixing of my car. I only get a small government pension. In the end he took it all every month.  

Months went by and the mechanic was getting angry because he was not getting any money. During these months, my son-in-law was talking about how he will have a extra car to drive with and go on holidays etc. when my car is fixed. So I told him that I promised God that nobody else will ever drive my car again when it is fixed. Then he refused to fix my car. In the end I had to sell my car for just enough to cover the towing and storage. And a month after that my son-in-law kicked my out on the street. So I found a place until the end of this week, but then I will be homeless. I don't hate him. I forgave him. That is what God expects from me. But that door is closed/

Please, I really need help. I am sick. I have a hernia from my ribs to my pelvis. Already waiting for a operation for the last 6 years. The hernia is causing open ulcers on my skin and it cannot heal because there is no nerves left. The weight of my intestines that is inside the hernia all the time has already affected my back and legs and its getting more and more difficult for me to walk. I'm always in a lot of pain. 

ANY help will be greatly appreciated. Even if I can just get a vehicle again, I will at least have a roof over my head. God bless you all. 

My paypal account is: paypal.me/MSnyman120