Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ugh, really or for her gain?
My mom got invited and me plus dad to my moms and her dads on same day celebration birthday party (mom and her dad have different days on birth day) but it seems to me that my mom will out of the blue say " I need to go see my parents to me* ok well knowing her she is sneaky snake and will be given gas for her car without really asking, she has no job yet managed to always put gas into it since our dad (mine) gives money to my mom yet she rarely takes us places unless she 1 gets paid or 2 it benefits her to get out and see her parents if route is near the town of her parents. Like my dad wants to go fishing but not sure if he will get his stuff with my mom who again must need her narcissism supply! This is terrible but I need a tiny home just to get away from her every single day, I don't use PayPal as I choose cash as my payment method... Send me info on building a tiny home as its near impossible to use our WiFi with my mom and dad always connected to it 24/7 it slows me down. Plus my dad recently dropped his phone coming home from work so it would be nice if you have a smartphone to donate to him? thank you in Oregon USA, mail us cash please private message me.

Total needed couple thousand for tiny house

More then $100 for good phone to gift my dad

$100 to cover dads id and fish license!

I am a struggling business owner who wished I could help my family but really needs my own place or studio to become successful realistically!

Here please buy my stuff vintage and crafts to help pay my adventures 

https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m48744701296/