Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help a single teacher get back on her feet, please.
Exclamation 
Hi everyone, I am a 25 year old second grade teacher. I've been teaching for 3 years and truly love what I do, but I NEED financial help. I live alone and I am behind on bills due to only being paid once a month. My last paycheck went towards two car notes so my car wouldn't be taken that way I am still able to at least get to work and a portion of my rent. I have $20 leftover for the entire month of May. I owe my landlord $2600 in total. My electric is due on Monday or it is going to be turned off. I am on my last roll of toilet paper and have no food or gas. I also have 2 cats and they are almost out of food. 

I work hard and know that I was meant to be a teacher, but outside of the classroom my positive attitude is stripped away due to the stress of wondering how I am going to make it each month. I have applied for loans, but none have been accepted. I haven't lost my faith in God throughout this difficult time, but I am truly struggling and need help. If you can assist in any way, I will be so grateful. You would be a blessing to me and I will never forget it.