Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Financial Help - Thanking If You Can
Rainbow 
Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my post it is very much appreciated. 

I’m a 43 year old male who has a partner and two young children, I have a landscaping business that I have had for 8 years . I am a extremely hard worker and have not once being in a position I find my self in currently, I am one that actually donates regularly to charities, we also once a year every year donate clothes. This time I find myself on the side in which I’m needing a helping hand . 

I keep it brief in explaining my situation, which like alot of people began around Covid time tough times for everyone that aside like most we got through not having much coming out of Covid but we got buy and when all things got back before we had floods ( se Queensland) our work like many was again affected for weeks of non stop rain starting getting behind , leading to late in the year my appendix removed a  two month later a tumor in my bowel removed. This come about as i had being feeling lousy I had these minor operations done more time off financialy im going backwards I carnt get ahead. Started working 7 days to make up lost time , we then had a builder go into liquidation oweing us over $20k. My helth is leading me to not being able to work. going to hospital in two. Weeks . Any help would be much appreciated thank you
Exclamation 
If your family needs anything extremely low cost to tide you over I'm here for you, I have to come up with $10 each month for my phone bill, soon it will be more to help my struggling mom and dad this June or July??? It will get worse since my dad needs a new phone from a hard fall impact (phone fell on ground) my dad has tech issues with his phone in general and can't afford a pro to fix it (I tried no backdoor) not aure of brand but not apple.

Here is my store, quick shipping of vintage goods, regular goods and craft goods. I can do small bonus but that depends on weight for goods.

https://item.mercari.com/gl/m38533725515?sv=0
I keep it brief in explaining my situation, which like alot of people began around Covid time tough times for everyone that aside like most we got through not having much coming out of Covid but we got buy and when all things got back before we had floods ( se Queensland) our work like many was again affected for weeks of non stop rain starting getting behind , leading to late in the year my appendix removed a  two month later a tumor in my bowel removed. This come about as i had being feeling lousy I had these minor operations done more time off financialy im going backwards I carnt get ahead. Started working 7 days to make up lost time , we then had a builder go into liquidation oweing us over $20k. My helth is leading me to not being able to work. going to hospital in two. Weeks . Any help would be much appreciated thank you Pubg Name Generator