Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URGENT HELP NEEDED FOR TUITION PLS HELP ME
Heart 
Urgent plea: College student in crisis! Falling deeper into depression daily. Full-time student striving for As. School and family won't help with tuition due Wednesday. Only $6 in account, can't afford groceries, worsening eating disorder. Desperately need $500. Never asked for help before, but now I'm praying for a miracle. Please, if anyone can assist, you'd be an angel. Thank you and blessings.
I don't do these type of things cause it don't feel right, but I am falling deeper back into a depressive state everyday thinking about my situation. I am full time student trying to get As. The school won't help me, and my family has decided that they have better things to do than help fund my education, but I have to pay my tuition fee by Wednesday, which I know I don't have money for right now. I need to pay 500 dollars and 1 literally only have 6 dollars in my account, and can't even get groceries to feed myself which is hurting my eating disorder. If there is anyway someone can help me you are a god sent. I honestly do not know what to say since I never ask for help. I really need a miracle right now. Thank you and have a bless day.

$alinaeh - cash app 
@alinahearn - PayPal