Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 23,451
» Latest member: xtaletbzsc
» Forum threads: 7,042
» Forum posts: 7,955

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
ka4ka фильмы
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: WalterTwelf
15 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Rybelsus Split Tablet - ...
Last Post: xtaletbzsc
17 minutes ago
» Views: 3
Где Купить Кокаин в Киеве...
Last Post: Derrickydox
38 minutes ago
» Views: 10
сериалы боевики комедии ф...
1 hour ago
» Views: 11
Design of Energy Manageme...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: iamrick9211
1 hour ago
» Views: 5
фильмы без смс
1 hour ago
Подарок для конкурента
Last Post: Charlesunape
2 hours ago
» Views: 9
скачать бесплатно фильм
2 hours ago
» Views: 17
exhub обменник
Last Post: Victormic
3 hours ago
скачать фильмы быстро
3 hours ago
» Views: 19

please help a girl save her car
Posted by: Zoeyrose1992 - 02-25-2021, 07:55 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm zoey I lost my job due to covid. Me and my fur baby bitsy are currently living in car. But its 2 months behind.and they are trying to repo it. I need 150$ to save my car so please if u can help anything helps  its all I got left. If you can help I promise to pay it forward 10 fold and thank you so much. 
PayPal is https://www.paypal.me/brentbitsy
Cashapp is $itszoey92

Print this item

college student in need of help
Posted by: mikayla8367 - 02-24-2021, 10:03 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey everybody,
I'm currently a sophomore in college and I fully support myself. My major is in Management with a minor in small business. On top of being a full-time student, I work nightshift full-time to pay my bills. My financial aid never covers the full amount of my tuition, so on top of my regular bills, I have to come up with thousands every semester to stay in school. I am lucky enough to have made it this far but it's getting harder to afford as time goes on. For this current semester (Spring of 2021) I currently owe a balance of $1500. If I'm unable to pay for this I will not be allowed to add or take any more classes. My finances have been huge stress to me lately and I'm trying my best to find a balance of work and school. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I will try my best to pay it forward when I can. 

https://cash.app/$Mikayla8319
https://paypal.me/mj52869

Thank you so much.

Print this item

Please help my kids and I get to a safe place
Posted by: bulletproofqueen - 02-24-2021, 09:43 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

[Image: 54833320_1614039036474394_r.jpeg][Image: 54833320_1614039057141227_r.jpeg][Image: 54833320_1614039079500345_r.jpeg]
(update, we are at a shelter but the men are way creepy.. We are in my vehicle tonight parked outside the shelter still needing help please)

(trigger warning)

Hello I'm just looking for help to get my kids and me relocate to a safe apartment aI finally left my abusive kids father of 7 years.. Last 3 were absolute hell..
Just a little about why I finally left, he had 2 guys rape me because I put him in jail I have the texts of him admitting to it and he's still not behind bars.
He's in las cruces nm, but has traveled to find me and my kids before..
My parents passed away within 4 months of eachother last year, I also just lost my older sister the day after Thanksgiving recently . I'm so lost guys. But I'm out, I made it and my kids are safe.
Ive had to get a motel room twice on this travel from nm to wv because i have 3 kids under 5 it's been rough, all I have is 4 duffles, 3 car seats and my kiddos.
Im almost on E and we are kinda just parked trying to figure something out, we slept in a shelter last night and seen a guy shooting up as we walked out ‍ ... If anyone is willing to help me and my babies could really use it. 
This is already beyond embarrassing, I feel like I should say sorry for even asking but I'm desperate. I just want to relocate to a safe apartment for my babies and me. 
Thanks again even just for taking the time to read my post.
Prayers are just as good.. Always just as good as anything else. 

My cashapp is $bulletproofqueen 
My paypal is paypal.me/bulletproofqueen

Print this item

Need some recommendations please
Posted by: mchvadams - 02-24-2021, 06:35 AM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (2)

Hello everyone this is Mchv, a costume designer working in the Hollywood industry for the last few months. As we all know that this covid thing has ruined many of our lives and the same goes for me. I lost my job due to the lockdowns, that started last year in March. So I have started my online store named GLJ, where I sell premium quality leather jackets for men and women. As I said that I am a costume designer, so I have used my expertise and have designed the Captain America Leather Jacket and selling it worldwide. One thing, that I need a recommendation is that I am having issues with international transactions, please guide me on which one is better.

Print this item

College student needing help with rent and bills.
Posted by: Miss-a-rose - 02-23-2021, 10:26 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey! I am in desperate need of some help paying my rent, phone bill and insurance this month. I am a college student looking for a job but with Covid I am having a really hard time. I am looking for $2000. Any little bit helps and I really appreciate any help I can get right now. Once I am financially stable again I will definitely pass along any help I can give. 

Thanks to anyone that helps me out. 

PayPal - @missarose29

Print this item

Any little bit helps
Posted by: AlexY - 02-23-2021, 09:36 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I know we are living in a precedented time where everyone is going through their own share of issues. Some of which are more serious than others but all of which are issues nonetheless. I was fortunate enough to graduate with my Masters degree in Psychology in may of of last year (2020). I have 3 degrees in psychology now and began working on my PhD in psychology specializing in Trauma and Disaster relief in August of last year. Due to having to support myself and my two children I decided to take a step back from school. I would love nothing more than to go back to school to get my PhD so that I can contribute to the mental health area of psychology focusing on how a natural disaster or trauma related experiences contribute to mental illness. I would also like to continue to study neuropsychological role and its contribution to mental illness discovery. I can only do that if I am able to pay for my education. Student loans are piling up and funding is becoming harder to obtain. I want to be able to make pursue my dreams but taking care of my children is my number one priority. If I can receive the assistance where I can do both I would love to do that. That is why I am here. I have always worked hard to achieve my goals and contribute to society any way that I could. I do not want to just ask for monetary assistance. I would love to extend any advice, words of encouragement, mental health assistance to anyone who needs or wants it. I want to help out if kindness and understanding the times we live in people may need it now more than ever. If you feel it is within your will do the same anything you decide to give would be a huge help. My cashapp is $tweets3

Print this item

Need assistance to buy my children a video game.
Posted by: M.Nelson - 02-23-2021, 07:24 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone. I made a deal with my kids that i would buy them a video game if they kept their grades up. However i can not afford that as we have been living pay cheque to pay cheque thanks to covid 19. If you are willing to help can you please PM me with a $50 or $60 psn giftcard code, it would mean alot to the kids.

Print this item

Question In need of support in difficult times to recover and support others in trouble
Posted by: Estee - 02-23-2021, 03:27 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

To All out there,

All have been affected by the covid pandemic and everyone is suffering and trying hard to recover. Who am some of us that dare to ask for help when all is suffering? I have always been independent and helped where ever I can when someone is in need of help from putting some money under the blanket of a homeless person to donating to the local animal centres. A few months ago I lost my job and I was depended on my retired dad to get through this bad patch. I could not claim unemployment and work was not easy to find although there are many adverts to apply to yet no response is received. I then got a job but by the time I had to start the job was no longer available. I can no longer be a burden on my father and there are large outstanding bills to pay that I cannot support him in. I can no longer ask for help from family and friends. I need to get independent and would like to do the TEFL course to be able to teach online to get out of this dark deep hole where it gets harder and harder to see how to get out of the darkness.  
I know how tough it is out there for all, but if a few cents can be spared just to get me ann my father back on track and for me to become a proper contributor to society I will repay all that may be able to help in this situation and pay it forward to someone else as I did in the past.

paypal.me/helpRSAgirl

Print this item

My family is in danger
Posted by: Reyzei - 02-23-2021, 07:16 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I never imagined I would be on a website like this. I'm not even sure if it works or if most of you are just here for a laugh. To be fair, I was down bad before, I was thousands of dollars in debt, with a bad case of peptic ulcer, homeless and in another country, alone. But I always managed to pull through because of my parents. They helped me with the debt, they helped me come back home and they even nursed me back to good health and I managed to drag my feet to get a decent paying job in order to stop depending on them.

I now have a family of my own and I hoped to support my parents too, but, unfortunately COVID struck and took them from me, took my job from me, took my friends from me, from the looks of it. I am finally getting in some interviews after 8 months of absence, but my rent is overdue and my final savings of $200 is all I have. I need $400 more in order to survive March and in order for my child to survive as well. I promise I will get a job, even if it means shoveling shit, but I need to pay this rent right now, or else, we are done for.

Please, I don't know if anyone will read this, but I am begging you with tears in my eyes. I don't want my daughter taken away from me, I beg you...I promise I can do it. I will even pay you back after a year or so if need be. Just give me one more chance..

paypal.me/ireadbooks17

Print this item

Please help me with my rent
Posted by: Jojophina - 02-22-2021, 07:58 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Josephine and I live with my  2 kids. Few months ago my landlady gave me quick notice to live her house and since then I have been try so hard to look for some money so that I get a new place but things have not easy since last year getting money is really hard that is why I have come to seek for some help. With $1000 it will really do a lot for me n my kids not become homeless. Every little help will be highly appreciated. Thank you

Print this item