Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,846
» Latest member: mitchel4
» Forum threads: 6,618
» Forum posts: 7,471

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
WhatsApp and its function...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: mitchel4
2 hours ago
» Replies: 23
» Views: 24,592
Garage Doors Repair Servi...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: johnwilson
5 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
anti-usp40 купить онлайн ...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Lavillsic
7 hours ago
» Views: 18
cp lolita
Last Post: Georgenoign
8 hours ago
» Views: 15
Is Google Making Us Stupi...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: iamrick9211
Today, 07:43 AM
» Views: 25
Рынок в Ритме – Ваш Трейд...
Last Post: Cfscyday
Today, 04:10 AM
» Views: 29
бендамустин d8 гидрохлори...
Last Post: Lavillsic
Yesterday, 10:34 PM
» Views: 35
agents of shield jacket
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: dennis451
Yesterday, 05:51 AM
» Views: 50
Support Agritech Innovati...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Sierra
Yesterday, 05:10 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 173
single mum, mental health...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Sierra
Yesterday, 05:06 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 85

Building a website for business. Any tips?
Posted by: Muller - 09-17-2020, 06:51 PM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (3)

I just need a basic website with about a dozen pages.....a home page, a simple spec sheet type page for each of the 7 product models and an info/contact page.

Would it be easiest to choose a web based company or Ionos and choose a template they offer, or are there small time web design companies/freelancers who can do the work for a reasonable fee and make a handfull of changes once or twice a month?

Print this item

My family needs help with light food
Posted by: Zaayaaapls - 09-17-2020, 07:53 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please I need help I never do this but I’m low on light with my child and just have not been having the best days :Sadcash app is $gabbymorale67 and I can also pay you double by tomorrow

Print this item

Hit hard by Covid
Posted by: Dash1234567890 - 09-16-2020, 11:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Little backstory on myself, I’m 19(20 in two months) I had a brain tumor when I was 6 and lost my pituitary gland. As of now I have 4 medical conditions; panhypopituitarism, diabetes insipidus, type 2 diabetes, and asthma. I need help getting diabetic supplies. I need sensors for my cgm and want to try and get a better one that’s more accurate. The sensors for my current cgm cost around $80 and last two weeks. The college I was going to was getting them for me but after covid hit and everything switched online, and I moved back in with my parents because my lease was almost up and I didn’t have anymore VA benefits, it was kind of hard to get them to buy more for me. Covid hit me really hard. I was in school as a culinary major, didn’t really make many friends, and couldn’t go out much because I had gotten my first job and had school. When Covid really hit, I had to stop working because I have a compromised immune system and I’m high risk of getting Covid, so I couldn’t work, classes switched to all online and my lease was almost up so, I had to move back in with my parents. During all of this my car was damaged three times, a tire blew two times, and I got in a fender bender and had to pay out $2000, and as of today my maintenance light is on, this hasn’t been my year for cars. Anyways, I really need some money for supplies and for my car and a few other things, if you can help email me or send money via PayPal or Cash app (https://cash.app/app/MNVTTKV). Anything helps, thank you!

Print this item

Brick lockdown has taken everything
Posted by: cammy121 - 09-15-2020, 02:28 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi all im begging for help for me and my family im from South Africa and i dont need to tell you how bad things are here we are at the brink of losing our home and being on the streets im begging for help of a thousand dollars the reason im asking for that amount is with the exchange rate that will be R17000 rand which i can pay three months rent plus have money for food and other essentials please i beg you for help or any donation at this point

Print this item

Sad Evacuated Oregon wildfires, me and my rabbits
Posted by: angiemthomas@gmail.com - 09-15-2020, 05:17 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

On September 7th there was news of wildfires nearby but not very close to me. By September 8th I received an emergency alert from the county, evacuation orders. I through what I could in my car, important documents and some clothes. And I grabbed my 5 pets (4 rabbits), and just started driving north. I did not know where I was going or even where was safe since there were fires everywhere. I ended up in a hotel with all of my pets and a few belongings and I have been here for almost a week. I have a good job but my paycheck that I recently got is more than gone, with having to buy Necessities from the store, food, so far seven nights in a hotel room, Plus exercise cages and pet food to set up my rabbits in the hotel room, plus gas. And I am just running out of money.
On top of that, this happened when I was only one week out from a major surgery and not able to lift anything but had to quick pack up the car.
The air quality at my house is so horrible that I am not allowed to return back yet. If anyone can help in any way oh, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you! And my 5 pets and bunnies thank you also! RABBITS and Guinea Pigs
Please help and also share my GoFundMe link please.

GoFundMe help!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/evacuation-fr...27c0ac7ad7

Print this item

Need Money for Surgery
Posted by: Just Me - 09-14-2020, 12:40 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi. I am asking for help on the internet because I've run out of options. I've been out of work for a while with a shoulder that has been out. I'm in pain every day, and the short version of the story is that I need to get surgery to get better so that I can work. I'm not looking for a whole lot. Just enough for my deductible and copay, and maybe a little something so I can get through the first week of healing. I'm still waiting on my short-term disability claim to go through at work, and they're backed up with all the COVID-19 stuff.

If I had to quote a figure, it would be like $500. Maybe I can get a few people to chip something. I have no family members or any real friends. I have no partner either. I'm just a single woman, and all of my efforts to get help have been unfruitful so far. I don't qualify for a loan at this time. I tried. 

If anyone can find it in their hearts to donate some portion of the $500, I would be ever so grateful. I don't have cash app. I only have paypal.

Please Donate Here[url=https://paypal.me/thinktankhq?locale.x=en_US][/url]

or you can paypal to saviorsgirl@yahoo.com

Print this item

Exclamation Stressed and afraid to relapse
Posted by: HandUpPlease - 09-13-2020, 08:27 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a 36 year old single mom of two teenage girls. March 23, 2020 was my 2nd year clean and sober. After losing my 7 year old son after he was hit by a semi in front of our home, i started using meth intravenously to try and numb the pain and auto pilot through life. For almost 4 years I was a addicted and broken. I lost my home, bounced around from hotel to tents and eventually DHS removed my daughter's from my care. Aside from burying my son, and getting clean, trying to fight the state to get my girls back was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I jumped through every hoop, (NA, Treatment, EMDR therapy, employment, stability) the courts gave me back custody almost 2 years later. I found a job I loved and took pride in. Then Covid-19 happened. And the anniversary of my son's death is 6 weeks away. 6 days,later would have been his 15th birthday. Bills are piling up, I'm stressed, and depressed. I can't let mmy daughter's down. And afraid the stress and emotional trauma will lead to relapse and my girls have no one else. Can anyone help in anyway? Groceries gift cards? Cash assistance? I'm $600 behind on rent, $490 behind on electric and facing shut off on Tuesday. Advice on where to go for help ? All Assistance programs are out of funding in my area ave the waitlists are long. I will work for it if possible. Anything would be a blessing. Thanks for reading and any assistance I may receive. Cashapp ID is $Mooger84. PayPal is KHyduke447

Print this item

Rent
Posted by: Natabell10 - 09-12-2020, 09:57 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi there I am a single mother and am strapped for cash I need to find rent money asap message if you can help

Print this item

Sad Need any extra help I can get!
Posted by: Marbles2121 - 09-12-2020, 05:41 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Reaching out to ask anyone and everyone for any extra help I can get with help toward my hotel room for the next few days. I completely understand if people don't want to or can't help but if you can please please do! Currently searching for a job and new place to live hence why I need the help!  Heart Confused

Print this item

Things seem to just keep getting worse
Posted by: Megan - 09-12-2020, 05:21 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I know everyone experiences bad times but it seems as though it’ll will never end. At the being of 2020 I lost my job then I had a wreck and my mother in law past away and then my grandfather passed as well. I am struggling to find a job and have applied at over 300 places but I keep getting that email that they've gone with someone else for the position I have never done anything like this and I’m not even certain this will help but I’ve always been the person to help anyone and everyone but never ask for help so since things have gotten to this point (my credit cards are maxed out I can’t pay for college this semester and I won’t have a place to live much longer if I don’t figure out something) I’ve decided to ask. I’ve done all I can even to the point of not eating so that everyone else can and I just don’t know what else to do. If you can help it would be gratefully appreciated and maybe one day I’ll be in the position to help you ♥️
PayPal.Me/Megan815

Print this item