Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,395
» Latest member: siahsiah
» Forum threads: 6,360
» Forum posts: 7,232

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Снизить налоги
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: GeorgeCrime
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Бумажный ндс
Last Post: Ronaldvar
3 hours ago
» Views: 6
Request for Small Dog Cra...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: RobertElors
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 87
Не упустите возможность у...
Last Post: Richardgak
6 hours ago
» Views: 13
watch out!!!!!! seriouslt...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: XXXVKi
Yesterday, 06:38 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,802
Great reading too XXXV fa...
Last Post: XXXVKi
Yesterday, 06:36 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 56
broke retired, no money a...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: RobertElors
Yesterday, 05:04 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 165
toast wallet app
Last Post: RonaldTus
Yesterday, 02:01 PM
» Views: 34
оземпик раствор +для инъе...
Last Post: MichaelPiola
Yesterday, 01:55 PM
» Views: 28
Best room nuru in Manhatt...
Last Post: RichardTig
Yesterday, 01:42 PM
» Views: 23

Hi Everyone
Posted by: Zoey - 03-07-2020, 10:36 AM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

I am here to introduce myself to you. I am writing my first post in this community and I am going to tell you something about me and ask you something about you. I have some hobbies and activities which i like to do in my free time. I like to go outside for fun with my friends and my job fellows like in shopping Malls and to eat dinner in restaurants. In addition, i also like to cook something new for my whole family.

Print this item

help
Posted by: Nana - 03-06-2020, 06:54 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Can you please help me with $500 before Monday i must pay my rent lost my job 3 months ago and are 
currently looking for a job please please
my paypal link:paypal.me/Nadia745 

Print this item

Looking for a miracle
Posted by: Candy - 03-05-2020, 10:14 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am so tired of living this life. If anyone out there can help me to break free from my abusive marriage I will be eternally grateful. My husband is unstable and an alcoholic. We have a daughter together as well. I try my best to be peacemaker at home so we can have a somewhat normal existence. But this is now at the cost of my health as I have developed Lupus from the constant stress. I have no family who can help me, no one who can give me a place to stay, and I am in debt from having to constantly pay for everything while my husband keeps all his money to himself and for drinking. If there are any kind souls still left in this world I beg if you are able, please help me, help us.. I want to take my daughter move away from this monster. I literally have nothing of value to my name, and nowhere to go. I am writing this with tears in my eyes and the last bit of hope in my heart that someone can save us.

If you are able to help with any donations please use the following PayPal link. Thank you

https://paypal.me/soulinspiration1111?locale.x=en_US

Print this item

Help with car
Posted by: jill9872 - 03-05-2020, 01:38 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My car is behind 450.00 dollars. They have turned it off for being behind. They have a device on it so they can do that remotely. I am a single mom and I'm trying my best to stay afloat. I was recently diagnosed with MS. I am waiting on my disability to come through but it's not happening quickly. I am also working but my hours have been cut due to this MS which affects my ability to perform my duties. Once my disability starts coming in I should be okay, but right now, I'm struggling terribly. I just need a hand up. If anybody finds it in their heart to help me I would forever be grateful. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

cash.app/$lovemy2dogs9872

Print this item

Need help paying electric bill
Posted by: Jasen92980 - 03-04-2020, 01:42 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a single father and I just received my electric bill for this month and it is over $300 my heat is electric and I need to pay it so my kids and I can stay warm. Any little bit will help thank you.

Cashtag is $Jasen929

Print this item

Help please much appreciated
Posted by: Mommyofthree - 03-03-2020, 07:26 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm a 24 year old mother of three little boys ages 3 years old , 1 year old and 2 months old. We were just up and left. I've been trying to find a job. However with three little ones it's extremely hard without any help. I'd greatly appreciate your help.

Print this item

Big Grin I need to have my teeth replaced with implants
Posted by: CallistaCascade - 03-03-2020, 05:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

At 30 years of age, I should have a full set of teeth. I don't. Bad genetics and an American diet have all but caused most of my teeth to fall out of my mouth, I went to a company called "Clear Choice" to find a solution to my problem. They are a great company and the people who work there seem genuinely interested in helping. My problem is that I lack the $56,000 it takes to get it done.I am asking for a portion of that money to get me started with the process. I am asking for compassion and help in replacing all my teeth. They are a viable solution to the problems that I am facing. Something they taught me is that the risk of Alzheimer's and Dementia increases when you're dealing with dental decay. My teeth have been falling out since I was 22. It shouldn't be like this. I have no confidence to talk to people or put myself out there for jobs or promotions. I need a better smile so my family and I can have a better future.
[Image: 89056284_2862157517234337_83039220252907...e=5E85D838] This is Me. I am a kind hearted soul and i wish no harm to anyone. 

[Image: 5XU1TpVwvccNTMqEd3VQFTK0aj2WA-VpbK2mU1Kz...66-h537-no]This is what my teeth look like now. It has affected my confidence, my self esteem and overall my ability to socialize. I have 4 and a half teeth up top and a few half teeth at the bottom. It affects my ability to eat and even sleep sometimes. 

This is what I Need and again,[Image: mimg_6516616_1583240349-630x740.jpg] 
a full set runs $56,000. I was told if they just did the tops it would be $28,000

If you're interested in helping, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cashapp is 
cash.app/$CallistaCascade

Paypal is 
paypal.me/Fundabetterfuture

Print this item

Desperately needing $7 for gas to medical appointments
Posted by: ellie_f - 03-02-2020, 04:02 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello all, I’m hoping someone can help me with $7 for fuel. I have several medical appointments starting today and throughout the week. Luckily I live in a small town so I can make all four appointments with 2.5 gallons. (Approximately $7)
I have the cash app and the user name is FrancisFa

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.

Print this item

Please donate even a single doller
Posted by: raman12370 - 03-02-2020, 10:37 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hi donaters,
I am promoting this page ... She is indeed of help to get admission in queensland

//www.begslist.com/campaign-preview/28041

Print this item

I need your help
Posted by: my1029 - 03-02-2020, 06:16 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My life is difficult now. I have to deal with many repayment requests every day, including loans and credit cards, which prevents me from living a normal life. This distress caused me great pain. I am burned to death by these things every day. I hope someone can help me through this dilemma. I don't appreciate it. I will help others in the near future.

paypal.me/my1029

Print this item