Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,511
» Latest member: Andy
» Forum threads: 6,421
» Forum posts: 7,320

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Request for Small Dog Cra...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: payalbatra
7 hours ago
» Replies: 8
» Views: 448
The site is outdated
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: yalani
9 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 15,012
Investing in Sterling Sil...
Last Post: adammsmth
11 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
From Enthusiast to Profes...
11 hours ago
» Views: 8
Specialized Car Detailing...
11 hours ago
» Views: 6
Emerging Trends: Chemical...
Today, 06:34 AM
» Views: 7
Gratis TV-Livestream: Hoc...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: tongtienanh
Today, 04:36 AM
» Views: 80
Fresh news from spo.net i...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Boxerprek
Today, 04:22 AM
» Views: 18
Dog Prednisone Energy - ...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: etaletrixt
Today, 04:02 AM
» Views: 9
Giày da bò lộn nam có thể...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: annettekirtont
Today, 02:05 AM
» Views: 13

Thumbs Up Need money for weed
Posted by: Nelynel12 - 04-22-2020, 05:31 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

No sob story here. On furlough from job like we all are. Ran out of weed a few weeks ago and been dying for a smoke lol. A dub or an 8th is fine.  I understand if you would like to donate to someone more serious, in fact I encourage you to. However, if you understand my pain then here is my info. 

PayPal is nmorales1991@yahoo.com 
Cashapp $nmorales1991 
Thanks in advance. 

Print this item

I need help getting what was stolen from me
Posted by: Titus K - 04-22-2020, 12:18 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey. So this story starts of about 3 months ago when my house was robbed. we lose almost all other electronic devices but what really got to me was the loss of my 2nd hand laptop. 

I get no allowance so when I need a laptop for school I worked my entire 3 month Grade 10 holiday (not weekends as he was closed) and a small local vendor to for N$24/U$1.26 to buy a laptop from a tech recycler. It was a good laptop by any means but it got the job done. Fast forward to now, my plan of working again during my Grade 12 holiday have been crushed due to the Covid-19 outbreak. 

With Full-time Uni around the corner I can't find the time to balance school and work if I can find any.

Sorry for poor English, It's not my native language.

I'm don't need the fastest laptop just something to get by and run MS word/Excel etc.

Paypal/Email: jtbros204@gmail.com

Print this item

Struggling college student, please help
Posted by: Nikki_2 - 04-21-2020, 06:02 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,I am a 20 year old college student in my second year. This year it self has been stressful as my account is currently on hold and I am unable to attend classes. The classes I added this semester kicked me out due to unpaid tuition and I am unable to take out anymore loans. I really want to follow my career in the field of medicine however I am in debt of $21,698.07. I would be thankful and grateful if you can and any amount is well appreciated. Thank you. https://www.paypal.me/NicoleeHeath

Print this item

Heart Need help for dads cremation please
Posted by: Bizwood23 - 04-21-2020, 05:30 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi I'm looking for help to get donations for my dads cremation his name is luther wayne bisbee sr my goal is 5000 an that's for his cremation an help my mom pay what ever Bill's needed for this month thank you

Print this item

Son’s birthday is tomorrow apr.21 2020
Posted by: Theworldisyours - 04-20-2020, 07:57 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

my son TRUE is turning 5 years old tomorrow and I’m in a different state and unable to get him a physical gift. This is the first time I’ve ever been away from my children and it’s a difficult time with covid-19 among us. Can you please help.

Print this item

Exclamation struggling single mom anything will help
Posted by: Devon - 04-20-2020, 08:38 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey loves, I’m a single mom of two here in Texas. My little one has asthma so it’s imperative that I stay in to ensure his safety. I haven’t received my stimulus payment yet unfortunately, and that money would have been really useful for food and bills at this time. Worried I may not be able to keep up for the rest of the week or out food on the table. Any bit will help, thank you for reading. 
$dbauhaus

Print this item

Im not in a terrible situation
Posted by: Burningflame - 04-19-2020, 03:42 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello im not in a really terrible situation but i need capital for trading purposes to generate an income and i need to borrow money.
i tried lending money on websites but they require a collateral of atleast 50 percent.
so please here out my request. 
im trying to gather a 0.2 btc capital for trading so any help would be appreciated. 
im willing to pay back the money im lending and provide identification. 
if you are interested message me. 
or if you can donate any amount for my purpose it would be greatly appreciated. 
if you can lend even a dollar it will be helpful. 
Thank you for your time
bc1qwhtr0wxpm9kajuc3wug82v75n6a6e39g5u8s93

Print this item

Please help me
Posted by: ninibeggingmoney - 04-16-2020, 10:40 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’m in need urgently. I’m going to lose all of my things from my storage units. They will sell my things if I don’t pay. I’m already on the street and I don’t want to lose all of my things. If I can’t pay for March and April he will sell my things and won’t let me have anything back.  Please help me! God bless you and God will repay you 17 times more for helping! Please PayPal me at ninibeggingmoney

Print this item

please help, need a new (used) car
Posted by: Jackeebea - 04-15-2020, 10:29 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

my name is Jackee. i am 29 single and living alone. i have lost both of my jobs due to the corona virus. this past weekend i was cut off by a tractor trailer and hit a guard rail and totalled my only vehicle. i am trying to get a new used car but i am not working and do not have the funds set aside for it. i still have my mortgage and utilities and 3 dogs who depend on me. i am just trying to do the best i can to survive this setback and get back on my feet. any help would be greatly appreciated and paid forward when i am able to. 
$jackeebea -- cashapp 

thank you & God bless

Print this item

Heart 350$ To Start A New Life
Posted by: linofer - 04-14-2020, 11:02 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am Lino Manhiça from Maputo, Mozambique and I would like to share with you how I see my future.

I'm passionate about Graphic Design, it's a kind of difficult passion where I live, to be able to work as a freelancer in this area, it's a kind of difficult, new and complicated thing in my country.

On the other hand I am very grateful for globalization, despite the difficulties of education and internet allows young people like me to dream and through researches, readings, and free video lessons learn and run after our dreams.

I dream of being able to work fully as a freelancer and to be able to do work locally and as I have the opportunity to learn more I can do work outside my country and thus grow more and be able to support more people.

I dream one day be able to create an Advertising Agency where together with a team also passionate about the art of Graphic Design, photography, brands, etc. we will realize our dreams and those of our clients.

Well everything has its beginning, during my course I had the opportunity to create some projects using the school computers and a laptop that I borrowed.

In a first phase I would like to be able to continue working on projects to raise enough money to make my dreams come true and to be able to help those who have done so much for me until now, especially my family and friends.

In a first phase I would need some equipment like a small printer, printing papers, some Adobe software and others thinks to be able to take the first step in reaching my dreams, but I don't have the conditions and my family has already done a lot, giving their best for me. By this way I would like to ask for your help to take the first step: buy a laptop.

I've been working hard and with a lot of support from family and friends to get one, unfortunately I'm not getting it, with our cost of living here.

The prices to get a good laptop for editing here are too high, I intend with this value in a first stage to buy a used one if necessary, what matters is to be able to do something and win the war against unemployment I also think about being able to do work online as a way to speed up the realization of my projects, but unfortunately the lack of a laptop has limited me.

I already thank you for reading so far, if you can please help me to take this initial step, which I promise from the bottom of my heart never to stop until I've finished every word of mine, it's not just a story is the story of my life.

I created an account at Behance but I couldn't share much because of internet difficulties, please if you can look at:  Behance 

Please please see the images and feel free to tell me what do you think, images of my portfolio: Portfolio 

Print this item