Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 26,992
» Latest member: KatVrMLNed
» Forum threads: 9,343
» Forum posts: 11,860

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Assay, by the outer layer...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: AngelGER
52 minutes ago
» Replies: 6
» Views: 171
Заходи на Сайт - TGKANA.C...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnqrnetteHep
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Купить МЕФЕДРОН в Киеве? ...
Last Post: MichaelJaini
2 hours ago
» Views: 11
TGKANA.COM <<< ЗАХОДИ НА ...
4 hours ago
» Views: 31
Виїхати з України? Сайт ...
Last Post: JamessenAcize
5 hours ago
» Views: 23
6 hours ago
» Views: 40
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Homeessentials
7 hours ago
» Replies: 12
» Views: 599
8 hours ago
» Views: 49
9 hours ago
» Views: 51
9 hours ago
» Views: 59

Exclamation Help for my bills please
Posted by: VicValer - 04-07-2023, 05:40 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

This is my first time doing this so I'm not sure how to write this and I'm truly sorry for any confusion but I'm dealing with a tough situation and financially, I'm struggling. I'm 24 with bills to pay and I feel overwhelmed, also dealing with a bad family situation at the same time and it's taking a toll on me. I only need around $350 to pay for everything. I'm sorry to ask this and I feel bad even asking but hopefully I can help back once I'm back on my feet. I will update this post once everything is in order. Thank you for taking the time to read and for any help, no matter how small, it's appreciated. 

Paypal.me/VicFNDM

Print this item

In danger of being homeless please help
Posted by: Ghosty - 04-06-2023, 07:46 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

To however decides to tap the dramatic title hi. All jokes aside I really just do need some support I’m trying to find a psychiatrist, a job, a place to live,and go back to school. This isn’t me making up a story to get somebody to take enough pity to send their money this is a genuine and I really could use any kind of help that anybody has to offer. A majority of these things I have to pay for so if you feel you have it to spare I’ll leave a link so you can donate. I don’t do drugs, I don’t get into trouble I just got delt a horrible hand these last couple of years and I’m really trying to change that right now I’m trying to get an id so I can go back to work because I don’t want to just solely rely on strangers hearts but right now I don’t have anything to start making life better and it really kills you mentally being I haven’t been an adult for all that long but I’m doing my best so if you can offer any type of help it would be a blesshing on the road to make my life a little better I really am trying to put the best I have to offer out in case you think I’m just a free loader looking for money.

https://cash.app/$yktvSquish

Print this item

HOME
Posted by: debbiedoody - 04-05-2023, 09:07 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I have a 27yr old profoundly disabled daughter who is the "love of my life". I wish, so much to get back into our "home-sweet-home" that has an adapted roll in shower and room for her medical equipment.I dont want to drag on about the particulars of our situation, What I can say is that my son mismanaged many things, although I trusted him thinking he would do right by my daughter and I. That being said, it would be a miracle beyond words IF we we were able to "go home".  It previously was my parents home.  I love the neighborhood we lived in. It still is an AUTHENTIC neighborhood.  I felt quite secure and cozy/safe with my daughter. We moved to MN from OH in 8/2021 and it has been negative repercussions. With help, we got back to OH 5/2022. We are in apt. my nephews own.

Print this item

Please
Posted by: AriaSky - 04-05-2023, 02:46 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am here today asking for help to pay the last $400 of my rent that I cannot come up with due to falling behind a few months back during my separation. I’ve never been on assistance and as I was doing research I don’t qualify for any assistance. Because of the separation, I also cannot use or open any lines of credit until my divorce is final and with no family to ask, this is where I ended up. I’ve barely been keeping my head above water the last few months but it’s all coming to an end hopefully with some help I just received a promotion by next month I will be fully caught up and able to continue to support myself. I want to thank anyone that has. Taken the time to read this and or help if possible. I just am afraid of getting a three day notice tomorrow after I’ve come this far pulling myself back up I swear when she been knocked down, it is harder than hell to recover. this experience has really open my eyes and saddens me to think of all the families and all the single people that are one paycheck away from being homeless. There is no middle class in California anymore and it’s very frightening.

Wishing everyone good health and an eternity of happiness ?
@ambrosiann78

Print this item

I need help to pay bills
Posted by: brey2000 - 04-05-2023, 02:13 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi! I hope you all are having a good day.

I need help to pay bills at home. I’m 22, I have some freelance jobs but those aren’t stable and they pay so little. I stopped college because of COVID (it was a difficult time for my family) so I’m having a hard time getting a full time job but I’m still trying my best everyday to send resumes and proposals to companies that may want to hire me. I’m also planning to go back to college once I saved up but I still have a long way to go. I have some financial problems now that my savings are gone little by little and I’m behind paying my electricity and internet bills. I only need around $300 to pay everything and the rest will be used for my plans to go back to college, hopefully, this August 2023 or next year. I really don’t want to ask help from strangers but I’m in a desperate position now.

Your help, no matter how big or small, is deeply appreciated. Thank you. My paypal is paypal.me/aubreydaraoay

Print this item

Any help please before 3 day notice ?
Posted by: AriaSky - 04-04-2023, 07:29 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (2)

I’m looking for a little help covering the $400 I’m short on my rent before I get a three day notice. I fell behind a few months back after my separation, I’ve been able this far to keep my head, barely above water and getting back on track but once you’re down, it’s a whole lot harder to get back up. I’d be so grateful for any help and I should be back on track this month with my new position at work. I think everyone in advance for reading this and helping if you are able to I promise to pay it forward as often as I can.

https://paypal.me/ambrosiann78

Print this item

How To Clean Varsity Jacket - Full Guide
Posted by: hannabaker - 04-04-2023, 09:50 AM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

History of Varsity Jackets
Varsity jackets have been around since the 1800s and were originally worn by Harvard University's baseball team. They were made of wool and leather and featured a large "H" on the chest to represent Harvard. Over time, varsity jackets became popular among other high school and college sports teams and eventually evolved into a fashion statement.

Varsity jackets are not only fashionable but also functional. The men varsity jacket are designed to keep you warm during chilly weather while still being stylish. However, these jackets can easily get dirty, and cleaning them requires some special attention.

Here's a guide on how to clean and wash varsity jackets.

Check the Care Label
Before you start cleaning your varsity jacket, check the care label to see the recommended washing instructions. The label will give you information on whether the jacket is machine-washable, dry-clean only, or requires a specific type of detergent. Following the care label instructions will help you avoid damaging the jacket.

Spot-Clean the Jacket
If your varsity jacket has small stains or marks, spot-cleaning is the best approach. To do this, mix a small amount of mild detergent with water, then use a soft cloth or sponge to apply the solution to the stained area. Gently rub the cloth over the stain until it comes out. Avoid using abrasive materials, as they can damage the jacket.

Hand Wash the Jacket
If your varsity jacket is not machine-washable or has significant stains, hand washing is the best option. Fill a basin or sink with lukewarm water and add a small amount of mild detergent. Submerge the jacket in the water and gently rub the fabric together. Rinse the jacket with clean water until all the soap is removed. https://varsityjackets.store/category/bl...ty-jacket/

Machine Wash the Jacket
If your varsity jacket is machine-washable, make sure to use a delicate cycle and a mild detergent. Wash the jacket on cold water to avoid shrinking or damaging the fabric. Avoid using fabric softeners or bleach, as they can cause discoloration or damage to the fabric.

Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
After cleaning your varsity jacket, avoid using a dryer to dry it. Instead, hang it on a hanger or lay it flat on a clean, dry towel. Avoid hanging it in direct sunlight or using a heater to dry it, as this can cause the fabric to shrink or fade.

In conclusion, varsity jackets are an essential part of any wardrobe, but they require special care and attention to keep them looking great. Whether you're hand-washing or machine-washing your jacket, always check the care label for recommended cleaning instructions. With the tips above, you can clean and wash your varsity jacket properly and ensure it lasts for years to come.

Print this item

Sad In Dire Need of Assistance
Posted by: Lemonhead45431 - 04-04-2023, 02:54 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I hate begging people for something!  I especially hate begging strangers but you have to do what you have to in order to survive and right now, begging on the internet is one of those things that must be done!

I am 58 years old and disabled.  My disability was denied, so I have to fill out all that paperwork and send it in again and hopefully, they won't deny it this time!  I had to quit my job at the end of January due to having rheumatoid arthrisit, spinal stenosis, Sjorgen's Disease, ruptured discs and I need both knees and right hip replaced!  My husband is 63 and is in the hospital with CHF.  He has been off work for the past month and there is no income coming into this house and the wolves are howling at my door!  My rent is due!  My utility and car payment is past due!  My dogs have no food to eat, other than the scraps that i give them!  We are down to our last roll of toilet paper and when that goes, with no money to purchase more, it should be very interesting!  

I realize that everyone is struggling, some more than others, and I realize that I am blessed compared to a lot of other people in the world today!  However, if we don't pay rent by the 15th of this month, we are going to be evicted and forced to live in my car until they repo it because it hasn't been paid on this month!  We are DESPERATE for help and I am literally BEGGING for that help!  My husband is stating that when he gets released from the hospital, he is going to start panhandling and I just won't have that!  He has no business standing out on the corner and begging for money!  It's too dangerous!!  Please!  Anything that you can give would be greatly appreciated!!  

Thank you in advance!

Print this item

Need help supporting myself and my father
Posted by: Calim0343 - 04-04-2023, 01:04 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I take care of my father by myself. Up until very recently it has been going well. Recently I was given an eviction notice and have to move out soon. I barely make enough to take care of the two of us and I cannot afford to move or the increase in rent. We've been living in the same apartment for over a decade and now the landlord wants to renovate and increase the rent so everyone is being evicted. I can't do it on my own. I'm panicking and have no idea what to do. This is my absolute last resort to try and get enough money for the move and all the other expenses. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

paypal.me/Calim0343

Print this item

Exclamation Hotel for a few days until we can find a home
Posted by: etzelb - 04-02-2023, 01:14 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

We just went  thru an eviction and need a place to stay dry and warm while we find a new home.

Print this item