Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,323
» Latest member: Ruslanmub
» Forum threads: 6,326
» Forum posts: 7,176

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Security Box Assets Strat...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: KarenScuts
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Marie and Savannah are bo...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: XXXIKi
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,473
Смотреть здесь Поиск туро...
Last Post: Billyerome
8 hours ago
» Views: 28
промокоды на 1хставка бес...
Last Post: RobertBib
10 hours ago
» Views: 19
1xbet официальный сайт пр...
Last Post: DavidCes
11 hours ago
» Views: 21
Че, компаньон! Ты ищешь д...
Last Post: DonaldGreta
Today, 02:35 AM
» Views: 32
Rufus
Last Post: Raymondtam
Yesterday, 08:34 PM
» Views: 68
Привеееет, дорогостоящая ...
Last Post: DonaldApows
Yesterday, 08:04 PM
» Views: 28
avax wallet appааа
Last Post: MiltonPhato
Yesterday, 07:44 PM
» Views: 73
обменник криптовалют
Last Post: Robertbab
Yesterday, 04:19 PM
» Views: 24

Family of 5 in need
Posted by: Amberv80 - 12-19-2019, 02:22 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, new here. My name is Amber and my boyfriend and I have Triplets who will be 2 in February.  Due to a job loss we are behind on Bill's. We need to pay $450 towards our rent soon or we may face eviction. My boyfriend has found a new job but won't start for a few weeks. I don't know how we are going to get out of this mess without some help. Any and all help is appreciated greatly.  Thank you in advance and thanks for reading! 
My PayPal is.  paypal.me/amberv480

Print this item

Short on rent after husband's mental illness
Posted by: LeoMac - 12-18-2019, 09:08 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

For two years we've lived on just one wage as my husband had a severe mental health crisis that peaked in an extended episode of paranoid psychosis. We struggled with the expense of medication and therapy with some support from friends, and I also lost work as I had to respond to suicide attempts at the darkest points.

We have since reached a point where he is ready to return to work and start to rebuild relationships with friends and family. I'm immensely proud of his progress, but the last few years have crippled us financially. I have tax bills coming in the New Year that I haven't been able to prepare for because of his care, and we will face a shortfall on rent of around £600 before we begin to see pay cheques from his new job. 

I'm sure that if we can manage the next months, we'll be back in a position where we can look after ourselves again and make some sound financial plans going forward. We'll also be back in a place to return to community projects where we originally met and begin to pay forward some of the goodwill we have received from everyone that has already helped us. Any small amount of support would make an incredible difference to both of us.

Leo

paypal.me/Leo699

Print this item

need cash for christmass
Posted by: gam33r - 12-18-2019, 08:26 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

so ya i want a new computer for christmas and i need a new one becouse this computer is not good enough for my school stuff. i need a new  computer and ever dollar helps i need only 10-20$ 
my paypal link is - https://www.paypal.me/mreditorman
Heart Heart Heart

Print this item

My children need a Christmas Miracle!
Posted by: KathyCook38 - 12-18-2019, 05:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I am a single mother of two teenage boys and I just lost my job about a month ago and have been applying for jobs, but so far I have had no luck.  As a single parent, my first job is to provide the necessities my kids need such as utilities, water, heat and food.  I have been able to meet their needs, but now Christmas is one week away and I have absolutely no means to get them anything (all the money from my last paycheck went to bills and groceries)  The loss of employment this close to Christmas has caused me to become extremely depressed as I have zero local options for help.  My income was too high for assistance before losing my job and the cutoff dates for assistance programs for Christmas had already passed. I have been trying so hard and cannot get any traction.  I fear my kids will not have anything when they wake up on Christmas morning, which leaves me feeling overwhelmed, heartbroken and like a disappointment.  I am hoping and praying that whoever reads this will feel led to donate and help save Christmas for a struggling mother and these two amazing kids.

http://paypal.me/KathyCook38

Print this item

Star Anything helps even prayers for our financial situation to get better.
Posted by: Familylife101 - 12-18-2019, 02:39 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My family of 5 is really needing some help financially and prayers right now. We recently started a contract for deed for our house. Before we signed the paper we where unaware that half of our house has no insulation. Our house was built in the 80s it has old windows and we'll everything is old. Keeping it warm is nearly impossible until we are able to get the money to get insulation in the walls. Also we have no stove and have been cooking meals with one small electric burner, a microwave and a tiny toaster oven. Anything helps we have 3 young children so keeping the house warm is a must. We have been using blankets to block off the part of the house that is not insulated so everyone can stay warm. If anyone could please help or pray we would greatly appreciate it my PayPal is angelfairs7@gmail.com thank you

Print this item

Just need a tiny bit of money for food and drink
Posted by: SilverWindz333 - 12-17-2019, 07:53 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

A little bit of money anywhere from 5 to 10 to 20 dollars would be fine.

http://www.paypal.me/ShaneNielsen

Print this item

Opportunity with Pinterest
Posted by: jessicamarkey - 12-17-2019, 07:35 PM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - No Replies

Do you know that you can monetize your images on the site Pinterest? This ebook can show you how. Only $2.99 for the holidays!

Pinterest Perfection: How to Use Pinterest to Monetize Pictures (Click on the link below, please)

http://ducolomal.com/1LFq

Print this item

Recent Separation and need help!
Posted by: Gorotica - 12-17-2019, 09:56 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone,

I separated from my wife in June of this year. We had been married for just over 17 years and have two wonderful kids together. While the marriage was not always the worst thing we managed to make it last as long as we did. In that time as all marriages go we had our ups and downs. When we separated, naturally we didn't see eye to eye. I took it upon myself to pay certain things to ease the burden on her and the children. In that time I accrued a little debt. Some where close to $2000. While I do not expect to collect all the money from this site any help towards it would be greatly appreciated. Living on my own and trying to make things work causes paying this a little difficult. I must pay for my children first. If there are any kind souls out there willing to help me or anyone who has been in a similar situation with any advice I would be extremely thankful!

https://paypal.me/Gorotica1213?locale.x=en_US

Print this item

getpaidto.com
Posted by: jessicamarkey - 12-17-2019, 12:29 AM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - No Replies

This site offers ways to make money online, including playing games, taking surveys, and completing offers. A fun way to earn a few bucks.

getpaidto.com

Print this item

Take These Surveys to Earn REAL Money!
Posted by: jessicamarkey - 12-16-2019, 11:04 PM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - No Replies

This is 100% legit and a great opportunity for those who want to make extra cash for the holidays. Take surveys now to earn REAL money!

Go to this link to start: https://bit.ly/2Pk8yCU

Se hable espanol tambien: https://bit.ly/36vouI7

Print this item