Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,703
» Latest member: Jeremyanype
» Forum threads: 6,553
» Forum posts: 7,424

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Скачайте на телефон беспл...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: DavidBen
5 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 21
cc+cvv
Last Post: BrettToisk
9 hours ago
» Views: 18
Привеееет, дорогая моя! Н...
Last Post: Charlesbrozy
10 hours ago
» Views: 15
Привеееет, дорогостоящая ...
Today, 08:35 AM
» Views: 13
Zeoby - Let the world hea...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: zeoby
Today, 08:22 AM
» Views: 18
Че, компаньон! Ты ищешь д...
Last Post: AnthonyNaf
Today, 07:45 AM
» Views: 13
Даркнет поисковик
Last Post: Patrickicona
Today, 05:06 AM
» Views: 29
Привеееет, дорогая моя! Н...
Today, 04:57 AM
» Views: 26
Free cards BidenCash
Last Post: Jeremyaceda
Today, 04:32 AM
» Views: 21
Pot player
Last Post: GordonMaimi
Today, 03:16 AM
» Views: 22

I need help to keep my home, desperate
Posted by: Sw2304 - 02-23-2020, 01:19 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

The last few months have my life have not gone to plan, I lost my job and have only been able to pick up part time temporary jobs since even though I am applying for jobs every day and have worked all my life until now I'm still not having much luck other than a couple of interviews next week

Me and my partner at the time had been having a rocky relationship for a while and he was the main source of income in the household but he ended up leaving me so I had to go onto benefits which barely cover any of the bills so I've been spiralling into alot of arrears with the rent and various other household bills

so on top of everything else my landlord has given me a deadline of the 19th of March to pay the full arrears or he is going to start the eviction process so even if I were to get one of these jobs I have an interview for I still won't be able to pay it on time

I genuinely feel like my life is falling apart and I'm struggling to get back on my feet so that's why I'm here this is my last resort and I would be grateful for any donation you can afford and I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this 

https://www.paypal.me/sw0493

Print this item

Heart Desperately need help
Posted by: Otoolemel85 - 02-22-2020, 09:13 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi sorry I've never done this before,but ere it goes. I'm in desperate need of a new family car the one I got now is falling apart and theres  no way I can keep it much longer on the road, I am low income earner with two kids under age of 9. A 8 yr old who deaf and 2 year old little boy. I'm struggling to pay rent,bills atm and the car is bout had it. I do work part time/ casual as a cleaner and I use my car to go clean houses so if the car ends up failing on me then I lose my job,house and will have no where to go Sad . So if anyone willing help me just little bit I'll be so grateful. It would help kids and myself out.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

paypal.me/MOtoole281

Print this item

Continue My Education.
Posted by: katrinah - 02-21-2020, 11:09 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I finally decided to go to college, after being out of high school for over 3 years. I still live with my mom, and she gave me a choice, either get a job or go to school. I have been looking for employment for the longest, but never got a call back. My mom didn’t believe me she is constantly shaming me for being lazy, or accusing me of messing up applications on purpose, so I don’t have to work. She was  constantly pressuring me, so I started looking at online schools. I am experiencing a series of hardships due to misleading classes. I was under the impression the class would be online only, but quickly found out that wasn’t the case. The class was hybrid, which is a mixture of online and face- to face. I found out 2 weeks later, when I was marked as a no show, and dropped from the class or purged as they called it.  My financial aid was cut drastically, resulting in me no longer having  enough to cover my tuition.  I  quite enjoyed the courses and would like to continue my education; unfortunately my account has a hold which prevents  me from registering for the next semester. If I don’t pay by the 26th, I will be turned into the attorney office. I can’t afford to have higher interest which is why I'm desperate for some extra cash. My mom can barley afford to pay her bills, and she’s drowning in debt as well. Anything you can spare will be greatly appreciated. If anyone donates, I could return the kindness by doing any reasonable task you may need done. Thanks in advance. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]https://paypal.me/katrina545?locale.x=en_US[/font][/font]

Print this item

Surgery
Posted by: ca318430 - 02-21-2020, 09:44 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello ?? 

I am trying to raise money for breast augmentation surgery. I have been saving for a very long time but it just still is not enough ?. I work a full time job and go to school time job so when I tried getting a second job I couldn’t make it work with my schedule. I am hoping to have surgery in April before my sister’s  wedding  but am about 3k short and just need whatever help I can get. 

Thank you generous strangers!

PayPal.me/latinaschoolgirl

Print this item

Emergency financial help
Posted by: Ehaines122 - 02-21-2020, 07:40 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Its taken a while to be able to swallow the pride to talk about this but I've been technically homeless for the last 3 months living put of my car and in between couches of friends/coworkers 

Just recently the most stable situation I had went belly up due to my friend moving to alaska unexpectedly. I suppose it's not terrible but it isnt ideal, I have si much debt its impossible to get an apartment by myself with how much I make and how many bills I have 
(Context: I'm in the california conservation corps. They pay us about 1750 monthly. Monthly. Roughly 75 percent of that check goes to paying off my debt  so by the time my bills are paid I have about 150/200 bucks to my name 

I dont know what to do or how to get out of this pit and it's really taking a toll on my mental health

My cashtag is $fleckmann if anybody is willing to help my situation. I know there are folks far worse off than me but I just dont know what to do

Print this item

Photo Help me continue studying!
Posted by: MikeMasters05 - 02-21-2020, 07:22 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello guys!

I am here because basically I want to continue my dream of studying photography!

Nevertheless Inhave been working and I have only been able to cover the fees but Indont have enough money for the equipment they ask at school.

I have some old computer and camera but now I have been ask to use more modern hardware (basically a new laptop and camera)

For this I need between $1500-$2000 usd

Of course any help is welcomed and I will continue saving money to study, but if you could help me with a little push I would be really thankful.

Hopefully when I fulfill  with this dream I can help other too!

Best!

Mike

https://paypal.me/MikeMasters05?locale.x=en_US

Print this item

Need to get back to work
Posted by: mburger12401 - 02-21-2020, 07:21 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hi I am in desperate need of some help my Jeep broke down and there's no repairing it Uber for a living in bed or for 2 weeks I have gone through everything I have nothing left I haven't eaten in 3 days I sleep on a friend's couch ever since the death of my daughter who was murdered May 31st 2016 life is been horrible but it's just me now and my two little dogs if you can find it in your heart to donate so that I could go ahead and get the $215 needed to go ahead and put that down for a new vehicle so I can get back to work and that would be greatly appreciated donations can be sent to 
https://cash.app/$amysspot1
https://www.paypal.me/Amysspot

Print this item

help tax wedding disaster
Posted by: precise505 - 02-21-2020, 04:17 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please help prevent a tax wedding nightmare!!! We getting married on April 4 2020, and have hit a snag. We have paid for most of the wedding, what remains are the caterer the cake. We were planning to pay for it with our tax returns, but now we have to wait an addition 4-6 weeks to receive our returns. This will be at or after the actual wedding. I' am begging for someone to help fix this disaster. I am requesting $5,000 I know its a lot of money we just don't know what to do. Please help David & Danielle!

Print this item

This is truly embarrassing...
Posted by: ANMP!$C3$ - 02-21-2020, 12:02 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

...but I don’t know what else to do. I need help.

So, I recently moved from NYC back to my hometown of Chicago, and, aside from giving up my cute little apartment and putting my shit in storage, practically no parts of my move went according to plan. Upon getting home, my significant other of 2 years ghosted me. I had nowhere to go because of some miscommunication with the person with whom I thought I would be living; they basically cast me aside because an opportunity to get laid by one of two married men was more appealing. My family doesn’t really help much; they’ve always seemed to take from me more than they help me. I am currently living with another ex. He and I broke up years ago, but we have been friends for over 25 years; he’s struggling financially, too, after having closed his business, and, even though he opened up his home to me without me asking, I still feel like a burden for imposing on his space. Finding a job took a little longer than I had anticipated; although, compared to my layoff six years ago, I found a job fairly quickly — 3 weeks versus 10 months.

The upside is that I am now working (just started my new gig last Monday), and I am finishing my thesis for my master’s degree (I finished all of my pre-thesis coursework with a 3.87 GPA; yes, I haz a smart). However, in the interim, the little bit of money that I had saved ran out, my checking account is horribly overdrawn, I am behind on a few bills (the important ones that I could pay, I did pay), and I don’t get my first paycheck until next Friday (2/28). To add insult to injury, my birthday is this Sunday (2/23). I don’t really celebrate my birthday; it almost always seems to turns out crummy, especially in even-numbered years, and even more so in leap years (for example, on my 33rd birthday in leap year 2012, I had to have two wisdom teeth and another molar extracted). I don’t see this year faring any better, because, aside from my aforementioned ex/friend who took me in like a little lost puppy, no one seems to give a shit beyond saying Happy Birthday to me on Facebook. But I’m used to that. Don’t give a shit about that. I just need to get my head above water for now.

With that, I am humbly asking if anyone out there could shoot me a few bucks on CashApp or Venmo so that I can at least get back and forth to work tomorrow and next week. And please note that I always pay it forward, as I know what it’s like to be without; I’ve vacillated between prosperity and destitution from my childhood to young adulthood enough to be intimately familiar.

CashApp: $bludmn79
Venmo: @bludmn79

Thanks for reading.

Print this item

Need help to keep my home
Posted by: Sw2304 - 02-20-2020, 03:32 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

In the last 6 months things haven't been going to plan for me, I lost my job due to the company needing to make cuts I only was able to pick up a part time job at the time which was only seasonal so it ended in december leaving me with no income I've been looking for jobs since.

Me and my partners relationship had been rocky for a while anyway but when I lost my job things went really bad so he left which then left me in a worse situation as he was the main source of income while I was looking for a job, i am eligible for benefits but they barely cover my basic expenses.

As a result of all of this I havent been able to pay my rent for months leaving me in a mountain of arrears and now my landlord has told me that I need to pay all the arrears within the next month or hes going to evict me, if he does this I will be homeless and literally have no other options. 

I am trying to stay positive but at a time like this it can  be hard to do.

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read this and see what I had to say, I will be grateful for any donation every bit helps.

https://www.paypal.me/sw0493

Print this item