Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,524
» Latest member: jghgf544
» Forum threads: 6,425
» Forum posts: 7,332

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Eviction from my Artist S...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: jghgf544
1 hour ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,665
Привеееет, дорогостоящая ...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Charlesbrozy
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Привеееет, дорогостоящая ...
6 hours ago
» Views: 14
Online Physical Therapy E...
Last Post: XRumer23Cab
7 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 99
Привеееет, дорогая моя! Н...
9 hours ago
» Views: 24
Financial Help - Thanking...
Last Post: mansikalra
11 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 293
Credit Union bill
Last Post: hwew33
Yesterday, 11:31 AM
» Views: 91
Need Help to Pay Huge Med...
Last Post: martinklay09
Yesterday, 11:15 AM
» Views: 354
Get Professional Guidance...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: claraalex620
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
» Views: 95
Glimmer of Hope
Last Post: hwew33
Yesterday, 06:20 AM
» Views: 1,776

Lightbulb College Tuition
Posted by: Bree George - 12-30-2019, 02:21 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

I am a second year college student just trying to make it work. I have two jobs (one need based and funded through my college) to pay my rent and my tuition fees. I barely survive on 30 hours a week at minimum wage, so when my student bills come in I have no way of finding that money. 

I moved from Arkansas to Washington state and cost of living is high. I never needed credit in Arkansas, but now that I support myself in college alone here I can’t get approved for loans. I have a credit card, but building good credit takes time. I moved here to get away from a bad life, but it’s hard to prove that I can do it when I am drowning in the weight of it all. I have depression and anxiety, but I don’t do drugs or drink. I do everything within my power to get myself through college. If I can get into my final year within my major I am almost guaranteed a job through a specific teaching program at my college. I know that if I could just make it though three more years I could be okay.

I work as much as I can, and I budget to the best of my ability. I eat box macaroni and minute rice with chicken and peppers. A bag on penne noodles and pasta sauce costs $2 at the dollar store and makes two to three meals. I write endless essays for those $1000 dollar scholarships, and I apply for any financial aid available. My tuition (out of state) is $11,000 every quarter, $33,000 every year, and I make almost all of it in academic scholarships and need based grants, only falling short a few thousand every quarter. My rent is $700 a month with all utilities included, but on minimum wage I can only make around $900 every month, leaving little for gas, food, insurance. 

I just need a little bit, just the few dollars I can’t make. I am working for everything I have and I’m running out of options. If helping me is possible for you then I both applaud you and beg you to maybe help me to get beyond this difficult time in my life. Help me reach for better things. If you can’t then maybe email me about opportunities or more financial advice that you might have. My father didn’t finish college and my mother lived at home and had her tuition paid for her. I feel alone here in this state, but I can make it with just a little bit of help...

paypal.me/fatpumpkincat

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

I need a little push start to invest (local stocks)
Posted by: Bandsofangel - 12-30-2019, 02:07 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi i am Richard 27 young aspiring entrepreneur I recently started my family and now I we have certain needs currently such as a home that will be my security. I am skilled in many avenues hard working and loyal unfortunately, my current circumstances which surrounds me makes it difficult to even aspire for greatness much less implement and execute a dream or an objective but that doesn't stop me there's always hope I recently enrolled in our local stock market game which is kind of a training process I've been given a demo account with actual market data and so far I'm doing ok and learning. What I humbly ask of you is your aid a helping hand in investing my first deposit so I can begin earning money I will truly appreciate it as you will also be helping a lot more souls indirectly I just need a little kick start so I can get things going and build myself my family and the welfare of my society, thank you.

Print this item

Asking for help is hard :(
Posted by: kloram8@hotmail.com - 12-30-2019, 12:50 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’ve spent my whole life striving to impress people, my parents, teachers, peers and I’ve always seemed to care more about what other people think that what I think. This I don’t think is a problem, my problem is that I put other people’s needs and wants before my own to the extreme that I let two people destroy everything I built up in my life. I have a BSC, I played competitive sports, had a nice vehicle, nice things and I look at my life now and it’s all gone. I’m not even me anymore, I let my selfish ex use me and I was so blinded by trying to help him get his life together Because that’s who I am that I lost everything. My vehicle was repossessed, I lost my job, my parents separated and my dad who is my rock moved across the world, my dog of 12 years passed away, so I can say this so far has been the worst year of my life. I finally kicked my ex out of my life and am starting to repair myself but I’m in such a hole that I feel like I’ll never be happy again. I’m 2 months behind on rent, my alternator in my car is done, I barely have food to feed my Great Pyrenees, but after a month of being unemployed, I have a job but I need to make a payment to rent so I’m not homeless next month. I’ve never been the person to ask for help but when it comes to my dog wellbeing I’ll do anything. $1000 would get me right back on track but I would be so grateful for anything 
https://www.paypal.me/kloram

Print this item

Getting away from a very abusive relationship
Posted by: Jessrod14 - 12-30-2019, 08:48 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi my name is jess. A few days ago I got the courage to get away from a guy who abused me in every way imaginable. I left with the clothes on my back. He kept everything I own and anything I had that i could use to help myself do anything for myself. Im not used to asking for help because I'm a very hard worker but at this point I'm not sure where to turn. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get to help me get back on my feet. I dont mind answering any questions you may have in regards to my situation.

My cash tag is $jessica110814

Print this item

Struggling for rent after divorce
Posted by: HL811 - 12-29-2019, 11:02 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm struggling to make ends meet after my divorce.

I'm living on my own, I'm working as much as I can, but I have a low paid job and struggling to make the rent this month.

Any amount would really help me get through the next couple months, and I promise to pay it forward when I'm in a better position.

Print this item

A humble request
Posted by: Carex - 12-29-2019, 05:10 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

Am a single mother of a two year old with no job and a place to stay please can you help

Print this item

Late Christmas for two boys
Posted by: jojeda_2000@yahoo.com - 12-29-2019, 07:12 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello I literally just need 50 bucks to buy two small toys for two kids

Print this item

Trying to go it alone, finally asking for help
Posted by: LegitJenkins - 12-28-2019, 10:24 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,

This has been a hard pill to swallow, however this is my story. I moved out in 2017 finally after saving and getting a good job, however about 6 months in I was let go due to budget cuts. I managed to get another job, however it was not as well paid or even gave nearly as many hours. This meant that I had to borrow money until my agreement was up and I could move out of the flat. Since July 18 I have lived back at home and was steadily paying off my debts and was happily fully employed. As of November 2018 I was diagnosed with Migraines, depression and other medical issues and placed on Long term sick benefits. Whilst I just about have enough to live on, I cannot pay off my current debts and with no end in site to this sick leave (doctors are still no closer to working it out) my debts and just gaining interest and slowly rising. 

What I am asking, as much as I have to swallow my pride, is help to pay off these debts so I can try and at least get back to work at 0 again, instead of going back to work from the back foot. Making this hard is I have no idea when I will be back at work or how long this will even take. Currently my debts stand at £10,000 however I would be looking at try to raise more, if possible so that I can pay back some money to my mum who has been keeping and supporting me through this time.

Thank you to anyone for taking the time to read this post. I appreicate that more than you realise

The Paypal.me link is below:
https://paypal.me/JonTroughton?locale.x=en_GB

Print this item

Lightbulb Begging for Fraction of my Tuition
Posted by: Bree George - 12-28-2019, 04:24 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a second year college student just trying to make it work. I have two jobs (one need based and funded through my college) to pay my rent and my tuition fees. I barely survive on 30 hours a week at minimum wage, so when my student bills come in I have no way of finding that money. 

I moved from Arkansas to Washington state and cost of living is high. I never needed credit in Arkansas, but now that I support myself in college alone here I can’t get approved for loans. I have a credit card, but building good credit takes time. I moved here to get away from a bad life, but it’s hard to prove that I can do it when I am drowning in the weight of it all. I have depression and anxiety, but I don’t do drugs or drink. I do everything within my power to get myself through college. If I can get into my final year within my major I am almost guaranteed a job through a specific teaching program at my college. I know that if I could just make it though three more years I could be okay.

I work as much as I can, and I budget to the best of my ability. I eat box macaroni and minute rice with chicken and peppers. A bag on penne noodles and pasta sauce costs $2 at the dollar store and makes two to three meals. I write endless essays for those $1000 dollar scholarships, and I apply for any financial aid available. My tuition (out of state) is $11,000 every quarter, $33,000 every year, and I make almost all of it in academic scholarships and need based grants, only falling short a few thousand every quarter. My rent is $700 a month with all utilities included, but on minimum wage I can only make around $900 every month, leaving little for gas, food, insurance. 

I just need a little bit, just the few dollars I can’t make. I am working for everything I have and I’m running out of options. If helping me is possible for you then I both applaud you and beg you to maybe help me to get beyond this difficult time in my life. Help me reach for better things. If you can’t then maybe email me about opportunities or more financial advice that you might have. My father didn’t finish college and my mother lived at home and had her tuition paid for her. I feel alone here in this state, but I can make it with just a little bit of help...

paypal.me/fatpumpkincat

Print this item

Alone in Saigon
Posted by: Ottok761 - 12-28-2019, 11:08 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need $2000 USD to pay rent, electricity and repairs on my motorbike.  I was involved in a motorbike/car accident in Saigon, Vietnam, and all my money went to pay the medical bills.  
I'm unable to work for about 2 months.  And any ideas for online work please let me know, it's just that the money is needed immediately.

Print this item